Great Value Swiss Rolls Snack Cakes uploaded by Aubrey Z.

BY GREAT VALUE

Buy on Walmart
  • "He says they taste like the name brand but says that the size is smaller." in 2 reviews
  • "these are a very good generic brand product, they taste really good compared to the original. " in 1 review
  • "I don't eat these, I'm not a huge fan of how much filling they have on the inside." in 1 review
  • "I love the value of getting them at a much better price than the brand name." in 1 review
  • "This are my favorite espically the thin soft silky chocolate skin on top and the cream filling always had them as a kid and still do and plus you can't go wrong on the price" in 1 review
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I will always be as big of a fan of these as Swiss Rolls. My dad and I both suffer from a severe sweet tooth, and when I was younger, my family and I lived comfortably, but still on budget. So when my dad felt like spoiling me (almost always) he'd pick up a pack to share. Maybe I'm biased by the memories, but I still think they're delicious.
Danielle H.
These are good if you are watching your budget but they don't compare to the original Swiss Roll. I don't hate them but they aren't my favorite, I will still eat them.
Sally H.
Kaufman, TX
I love the Great Value Swiss Rolls. They are just as good as the brand name. I love the value of getting them at a much better price than the brand name. We love Great Value Products.
Brenda A.
Allison S.
I really like Swiss roll cakes in general. I find these to be a cheaper version of some of the more pricey varieties. I think that these ease quite yummy and are very moist.
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
I love the Great Value Swiss Rolls. They are just as good as the brand name. I love getting them at a much better price than the brand name. I recommend them.
Sara R.
These Great Value Swiss Rolls taste just like the name brand version of Little Debbies. These ones taste the same but are at a slightly more affordable cost.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
Nice snack when you're craving something chocolate! Great for kids lunches. I would recommend Great Vaule brand compared to leading brands any day!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
I've always loved great value. Always affordable, and just as good as the expensive name brand stuff. I've bought these a few times. very tasty.
Teresa S.
Ravenna, OH
For a generic brand there not bad. Sometimes it leaves a weird after taste. Good snack to pack in lunches for young or old. Price is awesome.
KAREN A.
Do you unroll them and then eat it?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
What is with the main picture, lol