Great Value Sweetened Dried Mango, 6 oz uploaded by Elizabeth S.Great Value Sweetened Dried Mango, 6 oz uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY GREAT VALUE

34 in tall Daffy Duck Inflatable Feature A Standing Daffy Duck at his best, hang Loop, and Anti Leak Fill Value. see more...

Great Value Sweetened Dried Mango, 6 oz
  • "Normally dried fruit can cost 5-6 dollars a bag for a small bag depending on the type of fruit." in 2 reviews
  • "Great for a healthy snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "The dried version is great for on the go and a quick healthier on the go snack for the entire family." in 1 review
Makayla J.
SNOWFLAKE, AZ
My mom lived in the Philippians for a year and a half and my dad lived in Japan for two years. So they are always having us try food from other places. Mangos are a big fruit in the Philippians and she taught me to love them too.
Ashley H.
I simply can't live without this. I tried this a few months ago during my fall semester. I picked them up because as a latin person, I LOVE mangoes and needed the taste of my Caribbean island. I immediately fell in love and got my roommate addicted because they taste like candy. and while I wish they tasted more like the real fruit, they are worth the price
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I love dried mango and to be able to buy it at a more affordable price is important to me. Normally dried fruit can cost 5-6 dollars a bag for a small bag depending on the type of fruit. For the same quality as a name brand I would definitely but this!
Elizabeth S.
These are my jam. I always have a bag. I eat a lot. So these are a perfect solution when I am studying or doing paperwork for my internship. They are no mess, no grease, snack that travels as well as I do.
Nicole V.
I love mangos but they are messy. The dried version is great for on the go and a quick healtheir on the go snack for the entire family. They do taste just like a really mango just without the drippy mess. The only flaw is that the bag does not have a lot in them. I wish Walmart would fill the bags more!
Hattie M.
Morehead City, NC
I don't even like mango, but I adore dried mango! It's another one of those snacks that is perfect for anyone on the go. I love to take it with me when I go hiking or kayaking!
Larkin M.
Very good mango! It is sweet but not overly sweet. The are super easy to open and reseal which is perfect for going to the beach or on the go! I could eat the whole bag!
Danielle D.
Mineral Wells, WV
Very tasty! I ran across these at Walmart one day. I'm not a big snack person, but this looked like something I'd like. I munched on the in the car on my way home.
Nicole N.
Good for a healthy on the go snack, makes eating healthier easier when you're busy. Gas a sweet fruity flavor and helps curve sugar cravings
Kayla E.
Cohasset, MN
I love these! I snack on them all the time. They are sweet and chewy. They are not too expensive and you get a lot in a medium sized bag