Great Value Sweetened Condensed Fat Free Milk, 14 oz

Milk

Features: 0G trans fat No artificial flavors or colors

Container Type: Can

Flavor: Sweetened

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Sweetened Condensed Fat Free Milk, 14 oz!
Easton, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bake often since I have a party planning company and I also make desserts for clients.
Mayfield , KY
Only used this to cook with but seems to always work and taste pretty well in everything
Missouri City, TX
Love it for my tea . Makes my tea taste more delicious n I love how it tastes too .....
Westmont, IL
I love that this brand is good quality without the crazy price. This is so delicious!!!
Use this every year for my yearly egg nog recipe and it’s always a hit with the famili
Trussville, AL
Great price. It works great in recipes. Good taste. I would recommend this to others.
San Diego, CA
Really great product you’re not going to be disappointed in it. Definitely recommend
This is a great product that you can put in the pressure cooker and turn into caramel sauce with zero effort. It’s so delicious and impressive
Sherwood Park, AB
Great value for a great price! I could not tell the difference between this brand and more expensive brands when I used it in my baking.
Windsor, ON
This is an amazing product to have for making desserts or even having it on its own as a dessert. The price is also reasonable.

Looking for your answer?