BY GREAT VALUE

Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
I love sweet potato french fries are so good they are my favorite I got mine at Walmart so good. You can't go wrong with these products are so good for a snack there are very affordable I definitely would buy it again and I definitely recommend you purchase these for your family
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
I love love sweet potatos. All kinds. But my favorite is sweet potato fries!! These are super easy to make. Follow the instructions on the bag and you're good to go. Whenever available i always go for store brands over the name brands.
sharon m.
Apple Grove, WV
Love these but wish they came in cajun, a little spice would give them loads more flavor, for the price they are great
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Sweet Potato Fries are so yummy! Just pop them in the oven and then eat them! They're good with ketchup or cinnamon butter.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Great sweet potato fries I put these in the oven good quality brand good price
Natalie A.
A healthier choice to fries! Love these on the side of a good burger. They cook well and are affordable for everyone!
Leonora D.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet potato fries are my kryptonite! If I see them in the menu I can't skip it. But making it at home is cheaper and healthier. These are great and easy to make. Maybe I should make some now...
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
These are very tasty alot healthier than regular french fries and actually taste like sweet potatoes.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
All right Everyone, head over to walmart and buy this deliciouse fries. It is affordable compare to other prices! I really enjoy it and I would say this is a healthy side for dinner or lunch. It is a really amazing meal when you have many different fries and you add bacon to it. So enjoy!!
Narumi U.
Aichi
In Japan we don't have food like this so I wanna it one time is my goood life