Food & SnacksDairy ProductsButter & MargarineGreat Value
Sweet Cream Salted Butter Sticks, 8 ct, 2 lb

Great Value Sweet Cream Salted Butter Sticks, 8 ct, 2 lb

by Great Value

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. Great Value Salted Sweet Cream Butter:REAL Seal CertifiedNaturally gluten-free foodPacked under inspection of the U.S. Dept. of AgricultureU.S. grade AA when gradedKosher

Assembled Product Weight: 2 POUNDS

Container Type: Box

Food Form: Blended

Size: 16 oz

Form: Stick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Sweet Cream Salted Butter Sticks, 8 ct, 2 lb!
Shirley H.
Great Value Sweet Cream Salted Butter Sticks, 8 ct, 2 lb uploaded by Shirley H.
Love it! I love putting this on a freshly baked banana bread. Perfect for baking and mashed potatoes. It’s delicious!
Jennifer W.
Red Oak, TX
Great Value Sweet Cream Salted Butter Sticks, 8 ct, 2 lb uploaded by Jennifer W.
This is the only butter I use in my house. Sometimes I use the great value unsalted sweet cream butter, but that is only in a pinch. This butter softens and melts well, also is the best in baking. I use these for my chocolate chip cookies everytime!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Growing up my family never bought salted butter so up until 6 months ago so did I. Then one day I grabbed salted because that’s all the store had and I was blown away by how creamy it tasted! It made all of my dinner recipes that much more flavorful because of the salt in the butter. I am so excited to make it with corn this summer!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
I do not use margarine and I don't recommend others use it and so I always point them to this real butter product that's at a budget-friendly and affordable price. If you're looking for a decent butter I would definitely recommend this product. I use it for absolutely everything that requires better. I will definitely keep purchasing this product in the future and I recommend others switch from margarine and go to butter.
Chris B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best brands available for generic items. Across the board from butter to frozen foods. They taste good, are reasonably priced and well stocked at my local store. You can't go wrong with this product.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
I typically purchase my butter from Walmart because it's the best price. Great Value Sweet Cream Butter is great quality and works well for cooking.
Rebecca H.
This butter is creamy and can be melted . I use it on my toast , baking and cooking .
Laura E.
Oswego, NY
This has a fabulous flavor at an even better price. Just as good as all those high-end brands
Aimee P.
Fresno
I turned my husband onto salted butter. Yes, he was using unsalted butter on his toast. SMH. We can not be without this butter and we go through it like crazy!
Algie M.
Anchorage, AK
This product is so affordable yet so good I use it on daily life like breakfast with my pancakes, my fried rice. Making doughnuts especially to my chicken Alfredo it gives so much flavor on my daily cooking highly recommended. #greatvaluebutter #influenster #walmart #Butter #greatvalue

Looking for your answer?