Great Value: Sugar Free Strawberry Gelatin Dessert, .3 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #90 in Gelatin & Pudding

Naturally & artificially FLAVORED. NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE. 5 calories per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use this product in lieu of Jello brand Jell-O when I make strawberry pie. No one notices the difference. It is very tasty.
Kait R.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Not too bad for sugar free Jell-O. I actually used this to make some Jell-O shots. It worked pretty well.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
I could make Jell-O shots out of this. nah I'm just playing. I really like this Jell-O though. It really jiggly and good.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Love the great taste of this wonderful strawberry Jell-O! Its freat for a fast snack
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Definitely like this Jell-O! I mostly use it for Jell-O shots, truth be told, but I like that it's not gritty at all, and the flavor is good.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This gelatin is extremely comparable to the name brand of this product. It has a great strawberry flavor And is easy to make and serve.
Charles C.
Marietta, GA
Good product and great price!! Flavor could be a little stronger but not too bad
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Blah! This flavor of gelatin dessert is not for me. But Great Value generally makes great Gelatin dessert flavors.
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
This is great! My son has ADD/ADHD so I limit his sugar and he loves this and doesn't know it's sugar free :)
Robyn M.
Really good for sugar free and being a store brand. Comes in different flavors which is sometimes hard to find in sugar free.