Great Value: Sugar Free Strawberry Gelatin Dessert, .3 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE

Naturally & artificially FLAVORED. NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE. 5 calories per serving. see more...

Susanna B.
Martin, TN
I am not exactly a fan of strawberry banana or Jell-O, but this Jell-O was actually pretty good! I didn't think that sugar free would be appealing, but when you're wanting to lose some weight, that's all you look for. These are great for a small snack.
Brianne D.
N Charleston, SC
Great for kids, sugar free is key! Kids are already high energy and the energy they get from food should be healthy... But who said healthy can't taste unhealthy? The kids I baby'sit love this treat and parents approve!
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
Not bad. Jello is Jell-O. I haven't found that one brand tastes better than the other. As long as it's flavored, I like it. This brand in particular tastes as good as the Jell-O brand
Sarah S.
Mansfield, AR
I love this Jell-O! It's a cheaper version of the Jello Brand but it still tastes just as good! The strawberry does tend to over power the flavor of the banana though.
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
So two of my step children are type one diabetics and I always keep sugar free Jell-O around so when they spend the night they can have a snack without blowing their sugars out of the roof it's fun to make and cheap so you get an activity/snack
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
I Love Jell-O! My parents would always make either grape or strawberry for me when I was sick as a child and my favorite to this day is still strawberry!
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Strawberry banana Jell-O sounded delicious until I made it, then it smelled delicious. The taste however, was lacking. It's sugar free and you can tell.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
So yummy! Good treat with low calorie! It does take a quite of a bit of time to gel but it's super easy to make. It's easy enough for a kid to make
Carmen G.
Crossett, AR
I really enjoyed this product. I bought some not realizing it was sugar free till after I'd eaten some and I couldn't even tell! Tasted very good!
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Definitely like this Jell-O! I mostly use it for Jell-O shots, truth be told, but I like that it's not gritty at all, and the flavor is good.