Great Value: Sugar Free Strawberry Gelatin Dessert, .3 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #92 in Gelatin & Pudding

Naturally & artificially FLAVORED. NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE. 5 calories per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
Foodie Expert
I use this product in lieu of Jello brand Jell-O when I make strawberry pie. No one notices the difference. It is very tasty.
Alesandra V.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I could make Jell-O shots out of this. nah I'm just playing. I really like this Jell-O though. It really jiggly and good.
Kait R.
Kait R.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Not too bad for sugar free Jell-O. I actually used this to make some Jell-O shots. It worked pretty well.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Really good for sugar free and being a store brand. Comes in different flavors which is sometimes hard to find in sugar free.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mansfield, AR
I love this Jell-O! It's a cheaper version of the Jello Brand but it still tastes just as good! The strawberry does tend to over power the flavor of the banana though.
Susanna B.
Susanna B.
Martin, TN
I am not exactly a fan of strawberry banana or Jell-O, but this Jell-O was actually pretty good! I didn't think that sugar free would be appealing, but when you're wanting to lose some weight, that's all you look for. These are great for a small snack.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Crossett, AR
I really enjoyed this product. I bought some not realizing it was sugar free till after I'd eaten some and I couldn't even tell! Tasted very good!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
Foodie Expert
Strawberry banana Jell-O sounded delicious until I made it, then it smelled delicious. The taste however, was lacking. It's sugar free and you can tell.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
Not bad. Jello is Jell-O. I haven't found that one brand tastes better than the other. As long as it's flavored, I like it. This brand in particular tastes as good as the Jell-O brand
Dila K.
Dila K.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
So two of my step children are type one diabetics and I always keep sugar free Jell-O around so when they spend the night they can have a snack without blowing their sugars out of the roof it's fun to make and cheap so you get an activity/snack