BY GREAT VALUE

• Does this taste the same as regular Hershey's choc syrup?2 Answers
Ashley J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Awesome for hot chocolate, but no much for oce cream. Try putting it with milk, stirring for a bit, and then heating it up on the stove (not for too long or things will form in it). With ice cream it's fine, but don't add too much; it gives it kind of a weird taste.
Jean L.
I eat sugar free, and so I'm pretty used to not eating sugar. That said, I bought this once. Once. It was awful. So NOT worth buying. It's really gross to me. I realize taste is subjective, so maybe it would be tolerable to some, but, I sincerely doubt anyone out there thinks this stuff actually tastes good/great.
Amanda O.
It's okay, great price for a sugar free but doesn't taste so delicious chocolate flavor.
I think could have a better taste.
I use to put in low carb top cakes, fruits, ice cream or what ever u like a chocolate syrup on top.
lyna V.
urbandale, ia
This is ok...I buy Great value sugar free chocolate syrup when I am on a budget. I usually don't like sugar free but since my kids use chocolate syrup to make chocolate milk it helps cut down on how much sugar they consume in the evening.
Abby H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I keep this at my house when I have a kid who just has to have some chocolate milk in the evening. I use this so that they don't get a sugar rush. It doesn't taste that great to them though
Leona C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is just okay. You can definitely taste the difference, and I don't remember if they claim you can't, but you can. I guess this is a good option if you don't mind artificial sweeteners and need a sugar-free option.
Arlenis G.
Delicioso sirope de chocolate, es el perfecto complemento para tu helado o para una merengada, también para la hora del desayuno.
ashleigh p.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the worst chocolate syrup I have ever bought. The consistency is way off and it doesn't even taste like chocolate.
Sherri P.
Sparks , NV
I do not like using sugar-free products. If you're going to eat chocolate syrup, I recommend just buying the real deal!
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Does this taste the same as regular Hershey's choc syrup?