Great Value Strawberry Watermelon Drink Enhancer, 1.62 oz uploaded by Chelsea G.

BY GENERIC

Great Value Strawberry Watermelon Drink Enhancer: 24 servings per container Natural flavor Zero calories Kosher Great Value drink mix, 1.62 oz is tasty Strawberry drink Great quality, great price. Guaranteed see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah C.
Oakland City, IN
Love that this product is zero calories so I can just squirt it into my bottle of water and sip away. The flavor does taste a bit artificial but it is inexpensive compared to a lot of other brands. Ok I suppose
Kaity w.
Dublin, VA
This is not my favorite flavor and I'm not sure if I used the right amount of drops, but it did not taste good! If you like this flavor, I would give it a try. It's just not for me.
Chelsea G.
Purcell
I really hate the taste of water so I'm very thankful for this! I love the taste and enjoy B vitamins added to it to keep me going!
Rose C.
This is my all time favorite flavor! I buy at least one of these a week. I have tried MANY of the other brands and flavors and this one is by far the best!
LaTasha L.
St joe
Very powerful taste. Dont like much. Even a little bit is a lot. Very affordable. My siblings love it. They drink it plain.
Hannah A.
Sorry to say, but this flavor is GROSS! It sort of tastes like strawberry and a weird flavor of watermelon.