Beverages
Great Value Strawberry & Cream Liquid Water Drink Enhancer 162 Oz

Great Value Strawberry & Cream Liquid Water Drink Enhancer 1.62 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Strawberry & Cream Liquid Water Drink Enhancer 1.62 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Mary B.
Deer Park, WA
Great Value Strawberry & Cream Liquid Water Drink Enhancer 1.62 Oz uploaded by Mary B.
The best water enhancer there is! It is so fruity, creamy and sweet. There is no artificial sweetener taste or after taste. I love adding it to LaCroix coconut sparkling water. I often can’t find any at my local Walmart, so if they have it, I recommend buying more than one.
Delilah G.
Lagrange, GA
Great Value Strawberry & Cream Liquid Water Drink Enhancer 1.62 Oz uploaded by Delilah G.
[product:great-value-strawberry-&-cream-liquid-water-drink-enhancer-1.62-oz] I love these! I'm not a fan of plain water. Adding a little of these has definitely improved my water intake and they taste delicious. I keep them in my office, in my purse, and at home. There are many flavors to choose from. They're really affordable and available at my local Walmart for around $2-$3. ZERO CALORIES! The ones I choose do have some B Vitamins. One of these bottles lasts me anywhere from one to two weeks depending on how much I drink and how much I add to my water. Container itself advertises one squeeze per 8oz serving which would be about 24 servings. Personally I think this is definitely a hefty price savings compared to other flavor enhancing bottle "equipment" I've looked into that is around $4 for 3 servings.
Aimee M.
Salem, OR
Great Value Strawberry & Cream Liquid Water Drink Enhancer 1.62 Oz uploaded by Aimee M.
So good! I normally don't have any issues getting in my water but this is such a nice change! Has a great flavor for the small amount of product you use. This bottle ran me around $3 and it's lasted me a whole month so far! I would definitely recommend this to those who need a switch up from just water or are trying to kick unhealthy sugary drinks!

Looking for your answer?