BY GREAT VALUE

With other natural flavors 90 calories Fortified with vitamins and minerals see more...

Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love cereal bars and great value. The Great Value cereal bars were good and sweet and compared to similar products they were better. They have just enough sweetness, taste and nutrition but not too much so that it overloads you. They are great for snacks or on the go grab and go situations. I would buy them and do, and do recommend.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
These bars were way to sweet for me. They also were not really sturdy and were a little to soft, so when I gave them to my three years old it folded over and fell.
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
Delicious cereal bars.. taste like special k strawberry cereal bars. great price and great for a snack or to keep for hunger emergencies.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
My daughter likes to grab one of these as she is heading out the door to school.
Sukriti  G.
Etobicoke
Great value bars are fare priced and honestly taste good in comparison to the other double priced competition brands.
tia n.
Edmonton, AB
Not my favorite but they are okay. I probley will not buy again. I do like great value bars just not this one