Great Value Storage Quart uploaded by Kelsey F.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Storage Quart, 50 ct: Multipurpose storage, convenient for traveling, great for organizing Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. 50 bolsas de almacenamiento de un cuarto de galon. De almacenamiento multiuso. Practica para viajar. Ideal para organizar objetos. see more...

Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I buy these bags to pack lunches with. They are long enough to hold pretty big sandwiches and they zip up nicely. I always buy great value. They are the best. They have a double zipper for extra lock in.
Mylane B.
Although these are not as durable as leading brands, these baggies are perfect for lunch snacks, leftovers, and for storing miscellaneous items. A lot of the time I will keep my bobby pins in these bags to avoid losing them all over my house!!
Aliyah S.
Great bags for storage! I use them to store food and travel as well. They are great when storing snacks and other items. Just as good as the name brand but more affordable. Would recommend to others. Great for multiple purposes
Ilka C.
I like it because makes my life easier. When i prepare lunch for my kids and husband i put fruits or snacks or a sandwish in and bag and they take it to the school or work and thats it!
Patricia D.
Athens , TN
I hate this product. It's not comparable to other brands at all. You definitely get what you pay for and great value is not what you get. They're thin and the zippers rarely even work.
Selena K.
Not very fond of the great value cling wrap. It's just better to spend the money on the glad wrap one are find a coupons for a better quality wrap.
Carly B.
Tucson, AZ
Worked just as well as Ziploc bags for me! They were sturdy enough keep wet clothes in my purse for a bit after a swim at the pool. No leaks.
Cassidy W.
Saint Paul, MN
Not as good as the name brand, so I wouldn't use for liquids through the airport. Gets the job done food you need to store a day or two.
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Walmart, but I do not love their storage bags. They have such a hard time staying sealed. Do yourself a favor, just use Ziploc!
Tomisina L.
Onalaska, WI
Great when you are in a bind and need to sort things out. The hold different items like my beads and pompous for my arts and crafts.
Ilka C.
For what do you use this bags?

back