Great Value Storage Bags

Great Value Quart Freezer Storage Bags: Perfect freezing: To avoid freezer burn, zip bag almost closed and press out excess air Flavorful grilling: Freeze meat and marinade together, then defrost in the refrigerator Freezer organizing: Keep seasonal fruits and veggies fresh and easy to find Slider closure Kosher 35-count box

Are Great Value storage bags BPA free?
Do these work as good as the name brand ones?
Who else uses these I use these along with ziploc brand who else
Start your review of Great Value Storage Bags!
Product Highlights
Great value brand bags are just as useful as name brand bags but really much more affordable I use these bags for everything from food storage to plastic army men great product in reviews
They are priced much better and I often find that great value products compare very well with brand. in reviews
Elizabeth M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great Value Storage Bags uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Great value store bags work just as good as the name brand ones to keep your food from getting freezer burned
shaniki B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great Value Storage Bags uploaded by shaniki B.
I really like these storage bags because it save the hassle of finding small things or big to store things in. I love storing food that requires freezing in a protected store away in a storage bags. It's very affordable. Yes I would recommend definitely.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
I bought these to see if they work as well as Ziploc. Much cheaper, but in this case, you get what you pay for. They didn’t seal well and weren’t strong. Won’t purchase again.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Great Value Storage Bags uploaded by Jennifer R.
We love these bags they are so convenient and affordable and we recommend them to others who need them. Why pay high prices when you can get this product cheaper that is just comparable to ziplock. Will definitely keep buying
El H.
Great Value Storage Bags uploaded by El H.
I usually buy these because they get the job done for what I need them for. I usually divide my food into portions before freezing it so it is easier to prepare meals and to cut down on food waste. This is an affordable alternative to the name brands and they work pretty good too. I don't have any complaints.
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
This is an excellent product to purchase for quality and quantity. With the private label of great value it is just the same as the name brands. Wal-mart has the great value brands and it affordable at. $2.99. So get these and save a few cents.
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great Value Storage Bags uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
these baggies are decent. but that’s about it. the slider tends to break sometimes, but the bags are pretty durable. i love the value sizes and how inexpensive it is! this is my back up to ziploc. i don’t feel like i get as good of a deal as ziploc but it’s a close second!
Amanda L.
Montrose, MN
Great value! Use these all the time! We separate meat and use these bags to freeze the meat, it works great and allows us to save some money!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,409 reviews
These are really inexpensive and great for storing food in the freezer I would definitely recommend them and I would buy them again
Patty  M.
Meridian, MS
Awesome product!! Best to use for leftovers!! Easy to toss when food has expired.