BY GREAT VALUE

Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
I really don't care for these. The veggies have a weird taste to them like the plastic package has affected them in some way. That's what it seems like anyway, but I might have just gotten a bad bag.
Vonnette G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love these there easy to throw in when I'm rushing and having a late dinner. Kids love them as well!!
yesica a.
Me encanta y están perfectamente picadas para combinarlas con arroz,pollo o simplemente pasarlas por mantequilla
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
We live off of these in my house! they are so easy and cheap! In a matter of minutes you have a great side.
Mandy S.
Franklin Furnace, OH
Very delicious We use them as side dishes a lot great when grilling out also or crunched on time
Brandy m.
Mc Kee, KY
The great value brand steamer veggis are just as good as the brand named ones and Bette priced
Chelsea D.
I buy these all the time and I just love them! frying them in a pan with chicken is my go to