BY GREAT VALUE

Not only will this Great Value Spring Showers HE Fabric Softener leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean, but it will also keep them from getting stiff in the wash. This washing fabric softener, 129 oz, brightens up your laundry with a pleasant... see more...

• Every time I dry my clothes after washing they always come out to...1 Answers
Larissa M.
I highly recommend this fabric softener! My clothes are so soft and smell good for weeks! I get it at Walmart when I'm there getting my other groceries/supplies; so convenient! The smell is so fresh smelling, but not over powering.
Christine B.
Adams, NY
For being a store brand this is a great product! I use with every load of laundry and it smells sooo good. My clothes always come out soft and fresh. I will definitely repurchase
Brooke E.
I love this fabric softener! It makes our clothes smell so fresh and feel so soft. A little goes a long way. Very affordable!
Carla V.
Modesto, CA
Been using it for years. My whole family loves the way it smells. It's not to strong for my children.
Felicia H.
I used to use dryer sheets but they weren't making my clothes as soft as they could be so I switched to this and a few other brands. I like how my clothes don't have much static in the winter after using this fabric softener and the scent is subtle enough to use with different scented laundry soap.
Karyn N.
I like this softener! It's very affordable and works really well for the price! Clothes smell nice, and it's not too harsh on my sensitive skin which is important to me! Would buy it again, and would recommend it to a friend!
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame , IN
i love great value fabric softener. even though it is the off brand it does the job and makes clothes smell and feel great. it is extremely affordable as well and lasts for a very long time
Samantha H.
I love this! My clothes smell so fresh, it doesn't irritate my skin, and my clothes really are soft! I used to not use a fabric softener at all and now I wouldn't wash my clothes without one! I would totally recommend this to anyone! I'm sure there's "better" out there but for the price this is great! And it smell solo good without being too perfume-y!
jamie W.
I bought this because the store didn't have what I wanted. Smells nice in the bottle, but didn't leave a scent on the laundry, nor did it soften the items. Not at all satisfied. Will not repurchase.
Bethany I.
N Little Rock, AR
I don't have an HE washing machine, so I don't use this particular product, but I do use the non-HE version. Works great on my clothes and smells just as good as Downy.
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Every time I dry my clothes after washing they always come out to be hard, dry, and sort of crunch like. I've been hearing good reviews about this great value fabric softener. Has anyone tried it? Does it really soften your clothes?