BY GREAT VALUE

Not only will this Great Value Spring Showers HE Fabric Softener leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean, but it will also keep them from getting stiff in the wash. This washing fabric softener, 129 oz, brightens up your laundry with a pleasant... see more...

• Every time I dry my clothes after washing they always com...1 Answers
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lw9169 w.
Jasper, GA
I thought for the amount I was getting a great deal but I should have did a sniff test before I purchased but I forgot, well I didn’t like the smell at all, it just was not for me.. I gave it away, 👎🏻
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I tried this brand of soffener because I was tight on money. The smell is good, in the bottle. But it doesn't make your clothes smell very well. And it is really watered down so I ended up using double from the name brands. Not very cost effective or quality product. I was not impressed, I should have just spent the extra Mo ey for the name brand.
Amy S.
I dont have a lot of money to keep the static out of my cloths so i use great value fabric softener and it works great. just a little tip. Ladies, if you experience static in your hair if you use a dryer sheet and run it thru your hair it helps remove the static and gives you and extra clean smell all day
Felicia H.
I used to use dryer sheets but they weren't making my clothes as soft as they could be so I switched to this and a few other brands. I like how my clothes don't have much static in the winter after using this fabric softener and the scent is subtle enough to use with different scented laundry soap.
Lillia D.
While this product is extremely affordable, I find myself using more to get the product to work. It does work and will soften and leave clothes with a great scent, but I am using more than recommended to achieve those results. Overall it works, but is not concentrated at all
Monika H.
Williamsport
Just like with laundry detergent it took a long time to find a Fabric Softener that my skin can tolerate. Most name brands cause severe itches but this Great Value brand does not. Plus I love the Spring Shower scent. A great product for an affordable price.
Steffany E.
Jesup
I really enjoy this product. It isn't as expensive as other brands can be and it does what it is supposed to do. I was actually surprised when I found out that it actually worked and it was affordable. I would recommend this, and I am going to buy it again.
Melanie G.
I just recently bought the great value fabric softener and it’s pretty good for a non name brand. I do notice after my clothes are dry they do feel a little more rough then normal. I’ll finish this bottle but, will probably not buy it again.
Sarah M.
Boise
This is not my favorite product. The reason I say this is after I used it my clothes didn't really smell like anything and when I buy fabric softener that is what I am looking for. It is really affordable which is a plus. But will not be purchasing again.
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Every time I dry my clothes after washing they always come out to be hard, dry, and sort of crunch like. I've been hearing good reviews about this great value fabric softener. Has anyone tried it? Does it really soften your clothes?

Walmart