BY GREAT VALUE

Durum whole wheat flour High in fiber Kosher Whole wheat spaghetti product 56 grams of whole grains per serving see more...

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Great product! Great price & quality. We make spaghetti a lot & I always buy this brand. They have many different types of pastas & they are all great! Love great value products
Shelby M.
Indianapolis, IN
We buy this product weekly. It is $1 and tastes just like the $5 spaghetti. We really see no reason why you should go for the higher end product because this Great Value product tastes JUST THE SAME. Definitely would recommend to anyone on or off a budget, because why would you waste money on noodles?
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
This pasta is very affordable and I love that it is whole wheat! Compared to the other pastas like barilla it's up to par it just doesn't have the brand name. I always have some of this pasta in my cabinet. Definitely recommend this product since it is so affordable.
Jay W.
Lancaster, PA
For whole wheat pasta, this is probably one of my favorites.
In all honesty, I prefer the store-brand whole wheat pasta over a name-brand option.
Definitely rinse off after boiling.
A little seasoning will go a long way for these noodles.
Sydney B.
Rolesville, NC
I love this whole wheat pasta because it taste just as good as regular pasta but it's healthier. I think that this pasta is really great for anyone who loves pasta but you want a healthier option. It's just as good as your normal pasta but you have lowered the calorie so you're being healthy. I definitely recommend this for people who love whole wheat pasta.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Spaghetti noodles are spaghetti noodles. Maybe I'm not fancy, but I really can't tell the difference between any of them. It's the sauce that matters most anyway, right? :) And I make a great sauce from scratch! ... Or from pre-made jars that I just add more stuff to. Heheheh.
Amy V.
Ridgeland, MS
Well I would say that spaghetti is spaghetti no matter what brand you buy. Since I personally can't see the difference between cheap and expensive brands when it comes to this items, this is my to go brand. I would recommend it to others. Sometimes cheap is worth.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
It's a spaghetti noodle - it's pretty hard to mess it up. It is cheap though and easy to find (who doesn't have a Wal-Mart nearby?). If you need to make every dollar count this wouldn't be a bad choice to buy plus I think some Wal-marts carry a whole wheat version.
Anita S.
Bonner Spgs, KS
It's a great value, affordable, it's noodles. I use this because it's cheaper so I save some dollars and cents. I use this on any pasta dish I'm making, it's better when al dente, it's good to use for spaghetti, I like the whole wheat version, and it's fun to throw the noodles on the wall when you're bored. It's noodles, what else can I say.
Kimberly B.
Franklin, KY
Love whole wheat pasta! I always get the great value brand because it's a good value and tastes good too. I don't always buy the store brand of thing because sometimes you can definitely taste that it's cheaper but when it comes to the great value pasta I can't tell that it's the store brand