Great Value: Soy Sauce, 15 Fl Oz

Great Value: Soy Sauce, 15 Fl Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value: Soy Sauce, 15 Fl Oz!
2 years agoLeeds, AL
Great Value: Soy Sauce, 15 Fl Oz uploaded by Jennifer M.
I am not big on labels and I sometimes feel that most people choose an item based on who makes it. Me, I like a affordability and for you do deliver exactly what you say. It is soy sauce...so expect it to be a little salty and flavorful over Asian cuisines. I love it and I keep a container at work in case my other co workers run off with the sauce packets.
3 years ago
Great Value: Soy Sauce, 15 Fl Oz uploaded by Liz B.
No. I've had a lot of different soy sauces and this one has been by far the worse. I expected it to be fairly good because other great value items are good quality. I was severely disappointed when I put it over my rice. Just by looking at it it looked kind of watery and the color wasn't as dark and rich as others I've tried. When I tasted it I confirmed it wasn't the best. The taste isn't there. It tastes like it's been watered down. I say get the other brand which may have less product but is only a few cents more than GV and tastes way better.
a year agoJacksonville, FL
soy sauce perfect for making Chinese food or to make it with wings or any type of white meat is perfect gives a touch to delicious food and is super economical like $ 2
3 years ago
This was much cheaper than other Soy Sauce brands, and did the job fine. It was higher in sodium than the name brand, but that isn't something I worry about. The taste was what you would expect from soy sauce. Not too salty and flavored my rice nicely.
3 years agoIndependence, MO
We use this soy sauce in our homemade egg rolls! It adds that wonderful extra flavor. Most soy sauces are super salty. I did not feel that this one did. Not too thick and not too thin. Just plain old yum yum. The price is great also! Takes just as good as the name brand sauces
3 years ago
Got this at Walmart. Reasonably priced for the size. Wish it has a smaller top so it would shake out vs pour so you wouldn't accidentally get too much because it is pretty salty. It's good in moderation. I would recommend this
2 years ago
It's hard to tell the difference with taste. I usually buy the Kikkoman one but was on a budget this time. It's good and gets the job done. No complaints.
3 years ago
For the price, its actually a really good soy sauce. I mean $2 for a soy sauce that can cost up to $20 in other brands? Yah, this is the best bet lol
2 years agoColumbia, KY
Great Value: Soy Sauce, 15 Fl Oz uploaded by Sonya B.
Great taste for an off brand product. Easy to find since it comes from Walmart. Definitely purchase next time I need soy sauce.
a year agoTampa, FL
Great value is available at walmart and is super affordable and a good product and compribable to the name brands!