Great Value: Soy Sauce, 15 Fl Oz

Great Value: Soy Sauce, 15 Fl Oz

How do you use on chicken?so disappointed when i put it in rice?
Start your review of Great Value: Soy Sauce, 15 Fl Oz!
Parma Heights, OH
This is decent for us so he sauce and it’s good for marinades and also using when it was sushi and it’s hard to beat because it is so cheap
Edinburg, TX
Great Value: Soy Sauce, 15 Fl Oz uploaded by Liz B.
No. I've had a lot of different soy sauces and this one has been by far the worse. I expected it to be fairly good because other great value items are good quality. I was severely disappointed when I put it over my rice. Just by looking at it it looked kind of watery and the color wasn't as dark and rich as others I've tried. When I tasted it I confirmed it wasn't the best. The taste isn't there. It tastes like it's been watered down. I say get the other brand which may have less product but is only a few cents more than GV and tastes way better.
Mesquite , TX
Very affordable and tastes just like the name brand ones! My family loves it!
Very affordable and tastes just like the name brand ones! My family loves it!
N. Bloomfield , OH
Great value is available at walmart and is super affordable and a good product and compribable to the name brands!
Got this at Walmart. Reasonably priced for the size. Wish it has a smaller top so it would shake out vs pour so you wouldn't accidentally get too much because it is pretty salty. It's good in moderation. I would recommend this
Independence, MO
We use this soy sauce in our homemade egg rolls! It adds that wonderful extra flavor. Most soy sauces are super salty. I did not feel that this one did. Not too thick and not too thin. Just plain old yum yum. The price is great also! Takes just as good as the name brand sauces
North Canton, OH
I've tried several brands of soy sauce and this was definitely tasty for a good price!
This was much cheaper than other Soy Sauce brands, and did the job fine. It was higher in sodium than the name brand, but that isn't something I worry about. The taste was what you would expect from soy sauce. Not too salty and flavored my rice nicely.
For the price, its actually a really good soy sauce. I mean $2 for a soy sauce that can cost up to $20 in other brands? Yah, this is the best bet lol
Champaign, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Normally I use a different brand, but my grocery budget was a bit tight last time. I got this and I couldn’t tell a difference in the flavor. It is slightly cheaper than my regular brand so I might just switch to this!