Great Value Southern Sweet Tea Drink Enhancer, 1.62 oz uploaded by Bridget B.

BY GENERIC

Add flavor to any drink with the Great Value Southern Sweet Tea Drink Enhancer. It is ideal for adding to water to give it a new taste. The tea flavoring makes 24 servings and is kosher, making it well-suited for those following a specific diet. The Great Value drink enhancer, 1.62 oz has natural flavors and zero calories. It is also an excellent choice for taking with you on the go since it can be easily added to bottles without the worry of a mess. Take your beverages to the next level with this natural flavor tea enhancer. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this!!!! I could seriously live off of this haha. It is by far the absolute best flavoring I have found out there. I noticed with some flavorings, if you leave your water bottle out when there's flavorings in it then it tastes bad when it gets warm from sitting out. However, this flavoring still tastes absolutely fantastic when it's not cold anymore. I go through this flavoring very quickly because I am always using it haha. Plus, it's cheaper than some of the other water flavorings out there which is another great thing.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great! I love adding this to my water without feeling guilty, has really helped me with my diet, helping me cut back on sugary beverages.
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I live adding the southern sweet tea flavor to my water. Its the only way I will drink eater these days!
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
This is terrible. It tastes like it went bad. I would never buy this again, and mine had some chunks in it that never mixed into the water. It tastes nothing like sweet tea.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
I love sweet tea and drink it often but this liquid mix is just terrible. The taste is awful and not worth the money you spend.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Winter Haven, FL
My boyfriend loves sweet tea so much he drinks it all the time but he does not like this one I would not buy it