Food & SnacksFrozen FoodGreat Value
Southern Style Chicken Breast Chunks

Great Value Southern Style Chicken Breast Chunks

by Great Value

Great Value Southern Style Chicken Chunks are an easy and tasty meal to serve your family on those busy nights. In a seasoned Southern Style breading, these chicken breast chunks are fully cooked and come with a creamy ranch dipping sauce. Keep a box or two in your freezer so that you always have a fast meal that will have your family smiling. The Great Value brand strives to provide Canadian families everyday value that does not compromise on quality. All of our Great Value products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back. With Great Value, you can feel confident that you are making a great choice!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Southern Style Chicken Breast Chunks!
DeWitt
Great for on top of your favorite salad! I definitely am buying these to keep on hand.
It’s delicious and easy to prepare, I always make some of that when I’m going late or something like that
Natchez, MS
These are pretty good quality white meat nuggets, I would definitely suggest putting them in the oven or a deep fryer istrad of a micro ace like my husband tends to do lol
Cheap and taste pretty good. Usually all white meat which is what I prefer. Not a bad produvt
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Amazing for southwest salad, I cut this up and use them in my salads and have lost so much weight with them, very for meal prep
Centerville, GA
My kids loves these and i love to give them to them making lunch easy for me to make.
Easley, SC
Was Lindsey with not much flavor to it. Was bought for just a kids snack it wasn’t much of a hit even after dunked in ketchup
Hopkinsville, KY
Really good! Easy and simple to fix. Price is food and it is quick for the nephews. Fix with veggies and bread. I like it
York
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tasting chicken i would recommend this chicken with any meal you'd desire for my liking it would be rice and beans but this is great with anything tbh!! I would buy again and enjoy these more for sure. I would deffinetly recommend.
paragould
I loved this, it cooked well and overall was just great. Highly recommend you trying this product if you like chicken.

Looking for your answer?