BY GREAT VALUE

Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
Personally, I love Great Value brand products. I consistently find that the name holds true. I use these hashbrowns every year around the holidays to make casseroles, but they're also great on their own or in other recipes.
Olivia W.
Memphis,TN
I was skeptical about these but my husband loves hash browns. They are delicious and cook so easy they are really a great price!
Evan O.
Richmond, VA
I use these to make cheesy potato casserole, I like this brand bc it's only 26oz as opposed to 30, which seems to be a little too much for this casserole.
Kylee C.
Sheridan, IN
Foodie Expert
I personally think that these taste just like any other brand of shredded hash browns. I thought that they were good!
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I love,#Hashbrowns I have tried this brand and they are great I will continue buying them inexpensive fry up great
Mike O.
Massillon, OH
Easy to prepare and a good value for the money. These are delicious with some bacon, green peppers, and onions mixed in.
Grace C.
Hope Mills, NC
These are just as good as name brand hashbrowns! I love them. I use them to make potato soup and they are perfect.
Jordan  D.
I love these hash browns. I defiantly choose these over the expensive brands anytime I'm at the store.
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI
Foodie Expert
I love great value hash browns, a great price but still really good. Just need to add some seasoning.
Kelly D.
Forked River, NJ
Love these so many ways to cook them , you can pretty much make any meal with this added..easy for the very busy days ...
Ashley C.