Great Value Southern Hash Browns, 32 oz uploaded by Alicia K.

BY GREAT VALUE

Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
Personally, I love Great Value brand products. I consistently find that the name holds true. I use these hashbrowns every year around the holidays to make casseroles, but they're also great on their own or in other recipes.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love getting this brand it’s cheaper than the mass production brand and still taste the same. You can add anything to it you can use for any recipe it’s really fresh potatoes and they fry really well.
Evan O.
Richmond, VA
I use these to make cheesy potato casserole, I like this brand bc it's only 26oz as opposed to 30, which seems to be a little too much for this casserole.
Olivia W.
Memphis,TN
I was skeptical about these but my husband loves hash browns. They are delicious and cook so easy they are really a great price!
Amanda B.
Great for any meal. Use these for breakfast and dinner. These have a good flavor. Great flavor. Use mostly with hot dogs.
Mike O.
Massillon, OH
Easy to prepare and a good value for the money. These are delicious with some bacon, green peppers, and onions mixed in.
Kelly D.
Forked River, NJ
Love these so many ways to cook them , you can pretty much make any meal with this added..easy for the very busy days ...
Kylee C.
Sheridan, IN
I personally think that these taste just like any other brand of shredded hash browns. I thought that they were good!
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I love,#Hashbrowns I have tried this brand and they are great I will continue buying them inexpensive fry up great
Grace C.
Hope Mills, NC
These are just as good as name brand hashbrowns! I love them. I use them to make potato soup and they are perfect.
Ashley C.