GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsGreat ValueChicken
Southern Fried Chicken Patties, 2384 oz

Great Value Southern Fried Chicken Patties, 23.84 oz

by Great Value

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Southern Fried Chicken Patties, 23.84 oz!
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
These are my favorite snack. It makes a great snack, lunch or even quick easy dinner.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Great Value Southern Fried Chicken Patties, 23.84 oz uploaded by Corinne B.
You’re not going to be able to get super crispy chicken patties, but you will get passable chicken patties that are good on a bun with mayo.
Olivia O.
Rockport, ME
Good crunch, and flavor. For a store brand, they are great. Price is affordable. Not difficult to cook at all, with multiple cooking options. Could be crunchier, spicier, juicier. Overall 9/10. Will continue to buy regularly for the whole family.
Erin F.
Evansville, IN
These chicken patties are delicious. I air fry them and add a slice of cheese. Perfect to eat when looking for a quick lunch.
alyssa R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I am not gonna lie- these are so good. I usually believe that I need to get the expensive chicken patties. Not in this case! I did them in the oven and on the stove top-- actually even in the microwave. All the ways turned out just fine! Will def keep purchasing.
Barb F.
Syracuse, NY
We always have a bag of these chicken patties hanging out in our freezer. They are an easy go to after a busy day and taste good
Myah B.
Jackson, OH
My kids love these chicken patties!! We've tried multiple and these ones were a hit and reasonably priced!!

Looking for your answer?