BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips, 11.5 Oz see more...

Dorriane I.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
I like this brand of potato chips. They are just as good as any other brand out there only cheaper. In this case, cheaper is better.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Beaver Falls, PA
They aren't bad chips. They're cheap and simple. Although, I have tasted better sour cream and onion chips than these.
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
I love this flavor it is so amazing and i would eat them all the time. i get these a lot and will continue to buy them
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I buy everything that is great value! You cannot tell a difference between these and brand named ones.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I love sour cream but this product is good if your hungry and need to save money but it leaves an after taste
member-b7fbfb32d
member-b7fbfb32d
Oceanside, CA
I liked this product a lot. I'm absolutely crazy about potato chips and this flavor is one of my favorites. these are on the lower side of cost which makes them even better.
Haven P.
Haven P.
Paris, KY
It has a good flavor but most of the time when I buy a bag of these chips, half or more are burnt or green looking! Definitely a good flavor for the ones that are safe looking.
Shay S.
Shay S.
Johnstown, OH
I've always enjoyed the cheap price and heat flavor of Great Value products. Whenever I'm looking for a good bargain and great taste, I go for great value
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Arlington, TX
These have really great seasonings and taste for a great price. Just as good as the leading chip brands.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
These aren't really that good. They sometimes taste really stale. Would only recommend if on a tight budget.