BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips, 11.5 Oz see more...

Haven P.
Paris, KY
It has a good flavor but most of the time when I buy a bag of these chips, half or more are burnt or green looking! Definitely a good flavor for the ones that are safe looking.
member-b7fbfb32d
Oceanside, CA
I liked this product a lot. I'm absolutely crazy about potato chips and this flavor is one of my favorites. these are on the lower side of cost which makes them even better.
Shay S.
Johnstown, OH
I've always enjoyed the cheap price and heat flavor of Great Value products. Whenever I'm looking for a good bargain and great taste, I go for great value
heather f.
smithfield,nc
I don't like many flavored chips ,but these are just amazing . They don't have an over powering taste to them . They are just the right amount of flavor.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
I like this brand of potato chips. They are just as good as any other brand out there only cheaper. In this case, cheaper is better.
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
They aren't the greatest chips in the world but I just can't bring myself to buy a $5 bag of name brand chips so these do the trick!
Hannah G.
Beaver Falls, PA
They aren't bad chips. They're cheap and simple. Although, I have tasted better sour cream and onion chips than these.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
I love this flavor it is so amazing and i would eat them all the time. i get these a lot and will continue to buy them
Jasmine G.
These aren't really that good. They sometimes taste really stale. Would only recommend if on a tight budget.
Chelsea M.
I love sour cream but this product is good if your hungry and need to save money but it leaves an after taste