BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips, 11.5 Oz see more...

Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a HUGE potato chip person. I am a sucker for good potato chips and I am very picky on taste. I personally love these better than Lays chips. First, it’s very light, not powdery or greasy chip. You get the crunch and flavor in one bite that makes it so delicious and addicting to eat. It makes you want more and more and for a cheap price these chips are better than Lays. (I also love the cheddar one they sell too.)
Haven P.
Paris, KY
It has a good flavor but most of the time when I buy a bag of these chips, half or more are burnt or green looking! Definitely a good flavor for the ones that are safe looking.
member-b7fbfb32d
Oceanside, CA
I liked this product a lot. I'm absolutely crazy about potato chips and this flavor is one of my favorites. these are on the lower side of cost which makes them even better.
Shay S.
Johnstown, OH
I've always enjoyed the cheap price and heat flavor of Great Value products. Whenever I'm looking for a good bargain and great taste, I go for great value
heather f.
smithfield,nc
I don't like many flavored chips ,but these are just amazing . They don't have an over powering taste to them . They are just the right amount of flavor.
Salina R.
Whiteville
I buy these because they are reasonably priced, and was surprised that they are delightfully tasteful, as long as you don't eat the last few (too salty)
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
I like this brand of potato chips. They are just as good as any other brand out there only cheaper. In this case, cheaper is better.
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
They aren't the greatest chips in the world but I just can't bring myself to buy a $5 bag of name brand chips so these do the trick!
Hannah G.
Beaver Falls, PA
They aren't bad chips. They're cheap and simple. Although, I have tasted better sour cream and onion chips than these.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
I love this flavor it is so amazing and i would eat them all the time. i get these a lot and will continue to buy them