BY GREAT VALUE

Strong and leak-proof see more...

Nina S.
I like stocking up on these foam bowls.
They come in handy for us. We use them to enjoy our cereal. Great for ice cream. As well as for crackers, cookies. The uses are endless. You'll be glad you purchased these. Once they come into use for you.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
They get the job done. They are great for many things. Small snacks, diy fruit bowls, ice cream socials, craft projects, self serve condiments, camping trips, science projects...just an all around good product for all your little needs. Great value too ;)
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
My go-to during Thanksgiving since I always make She-crab-soup. (A favorite of mine) So I stop by walmart and stock up before the guest arrive. They are durable compared to others.
Marlene C.
Great Value is exactly that. a great value for your money. These bowls are great when you just don't feel like washing dishes. Also when you are on the run or camping.
Kristin S.
Bonita Springs, FL
Affordable and good quality. Great for parties!!! I wish they were microwaveable, but there are always ways around that- Heat the food up before dishing out!
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
Great value for a great price. These work great for kids snacks, potluck events at work or just everyday use so you don't have to do so many dishes.
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
We use these a lot when we are having get togethers. They work well and I don't have to do dishes. You can put warm and cold things in them.
Lori S.
Super affordable. They hold up fairly well. I wouldn't put something super duper heavy in them, but they're good for ice cream and such!
Candice L.
Mexia, TX
Use these daily for any and everything we eat. Helps keep down the constant washing of plates for very small portions of food.
Ashley v.
I use this plates daily living in a house with a lot of people this comes in handy avoids washing so much plates