BY GREAT VALUE

Strong and leak-proof see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nina S.
Nina S.
I like stocking up on these foam bowls.
They come in handy for us. We use them to enjoy our cereal. Great for ice cream. As well as for crackers, cookies. The uses are endless. You'll be glad you purchased these. Once they come into use for you.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
We use these a lot when we are having get togethers. They work well and I don't have to do dishes. You can put warm and cold things in them.
Ashley v.
Ashley v.
I use this plates daily living in a house with a lot of people this comes in handy avoids washing so much plates
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
Great for parties and on the go. Only downside is not being able to microwave!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Super affordable. They hold up fairly well. I wouldn't put something super duper heavy in them, but they're good for ice cream and such!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Itasca, TX
Use these daily for any and everything we eat. Helps keep down the constant washing of plates for very small portions of food.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Bonita Springs, FL
Affordable and good quality. Great for parties!!! I wish they were microwaveable, but there are always ways around that- Heat the food up before dishing out!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
These are probably the only thing so far from the great vaule brand that I do not like hate foam bowls
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
A must have in my house during the winter as we have soup, chili, and stews a couple of times a week.
Kemonia d.
Kemonia d.
Lawrenceville, GA
For a store brand its a great product No leaks u do t have to double up and it's very affordable