Great Value : Sliced Pickled Beets

by Great Value

Great Value Sliced Pickled Beets: Kosher Ingredients include beets, water, high fructose corn syrup, vinegar and salt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value : Sliced Pickled Beets!
Davenport, IA
Great Value : Sliced Pickled Beets uploaded by Jay S.
Great Value : Sliced Pickled Beets uploaded by Jay S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Being an old farm guy - well kind of anyway, I LOVE bets just about any way they are prepared. One of my faves is pickled beets. I love the bite of the vinegar and the sweetness of the beets and sugar. I rarely find a store brand of pickled beets I like much less love. Walmart’s Great Value : Sliced Pickled Beets far exceeded my expectations when my partner brought them home. Absolutely DELISH! I highly recommend these beets!!!
No Special Diet
College Sta, TX
This is all soggy. And smells very gross and doesn't taste so fresh. I wouldn't recogmend this. Go buy some fresh beets
No Special Diet
Manteca , CA
Beets may be healthy, but they are very disgusting and I'll never eat them again. No matter what they brand is.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free