BY GREAT VALUE

KOSHER. NO artificial flavors or COLORS. 100% JUICE. NATURALLY gluten-free food. see more...

Ashley H.
Ooltewah, TN
my daughter eats these like they are going out of style and shes six. she prefers these over the name brand which is great for me because they are so much cheaper and literally taste the exact same as name brand.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Canned peaches are a staple in my house because we make a lot of peach cobbler. Sure, fresh peaches are great, but you can't beat the convenience of a canned batch and Great Value makes better peaches than name brand cans! These are sweet, simple, and good.
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
Just like most canned products, this one has a very distinct, undesired "can" flavor. I do not like the sort of sweetness that the peaches give off; it tastes too much like syrup and at the same time, it is very bitter. I do not recommend this unless it is being used for cooking purposes (such as pie) where the flavor can be changed.
Caitlyn F.
Arlington, TX
Canned peaches are Great, They are simple to eat because you open the can and put them in a bowl or you can just eat them out of the can. I think there better cold and they go great in cobblers or with vanilla ice cream.
Nicole W.
Such a great cheese for an amazing price. I personally love pepper jack on almost anything or even all by itself as a snack! This will be great for making some snacks for the super bowl!
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
This is a great budget friendly cheese. It tastes good and adds great flavors to your burgers. Great value is great for those of us who don't want to sacrifice flavor with price
Alejandra c.
It really tsetse great like any other name brand sliced peaches. If you want great peaches and want to spend a little on them the great value sliced peaches is the one to go to.
Jessica W.
Park Hills, MO
I love cheese, Pepper Jack cheese happens to be one of my favorites. I normally get cheese from the deli but they were closed so i got this and surprisingly it tasted pretty good. i would recommended this cheese to anyone.
Leonae M.
Huntersville, NC
I buy these canned peaches every time I go to Walmart they are sooo good. Maybe it's because I love peaches so Much but yeah they aren't like rotten or nothing they are really good
Lena H.
Runnemede, NJ
These peaches are just as tasty as the name brand, and they are delicious! do not hesitate to try when regular peaches are not in season- great for pies

Walmart