BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Simply Clear Grape Liquid Drink Enhancer: Natural flavor with other natural flavor 24 servings Zero calories Zero color One squeeze for each 8-ounce serving Gluten free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
Foodie Expert
Tried as i am a bug girl and trying to cut on soda and i was worried this would be gross i was fliored wheb i actually lived it!!
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
I enjoyed the flavor while drinking but it left an aftertaste that could be unpleasant at times. I did like having a flavor option for water with no calories.
Betty  C.
Betty C.
They have several flavors of these and I haven't found one I didn't like. makes drinking water a lot easier.
Cheryl Z.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
Love the flavors. They have several this one is one of my favorites. The price is perfect which is true with most Great Value items. I like to keep one in my purse so I can add a little to water if I'm out or at a restaurant. My kids love it. NO sugar, NO fat, No calories. It's really just a splash of flavor to take the blah of water away.