BY GREAT VALUE

Durum semolina, niacin, iron Enriched macaroni product 0 grams trans fat see more...

Kasi B.
Kasi B.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
I find that the cheaper brand can often be just as good as (sometimes better than) the name brand groceries. I loved pasta shells as a kid because I love the beach and beaches have shells. I always have a box of pasta in the pantry because it cheap and easy to fix- exactly what a college student looks for.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
I love the Great Value Brand Pasta. It's really affordable and tastes just as delicious as name brand pasta. Save yourself the money and get this kind!
Victoria  P.
Victoria P.
Alcove, NY
I use these all the time. Love using them with cheese, sauce, or even in a pasta salad. Love the quality and quantity that's in the box. A little upset my local Walmart raised the price about 20 cents but it's okay I still buy it.
Emily  L.
Emily L.
Napoleon, OH
I basically love anything Great Value brand and this pasta is no joke! I use them a lot in my potluck dishes and sometimes my dinners at home with my picky fiancé!
Amy O.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Foodie Expert
Tastes the same and cooks the same as brand name. No complaints here. If you're looking to save money go for the generic especially on pasta. You really can't mess it up!