Great Value: Sharp White Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 8 Oz uploaded by Tammy M.

BY GREAT VALUE

Jada🥀 j.
Sewell, NJ
Cheese is cheese. Whenever I go to the grocery store and I plan on make my Cajun shrimp and chicken pasta I always get great value cheese it’s cheaper than the name brand stuff and does the same thing. I will buy it again
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Great Value: Sharp White Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 8 Oz is available at most Wal-Marts and is very affordable. Tastes great, I use it on chicken or my tacos. Repeat customer and will continue to purchase this product.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I don't know why this comes up as white cheddar but I purchased just regular cheddar. Anyway, under $5 for 1 lb bag of cheddar cheese, that tastes good and melts well is a steal of a deal!
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
I buy this cheese all the time for macaroni and cheese and also to make grilled cheese sandwiches for the children it's a little on the greasy side but it's okay you can just put it off with a paper towel
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
I am a cheese snob I can admit that but when I can use a store brand cheese and not taste the difference I am excited on the money I saved! Great Value is always a good try!
Taylor S.
Bostic, NC
Great quality product for the price! The taste was no different than brand names. The package has a resealable feature that is nice so freshness stays.
Mandy B.
The price of great value shredded cheese makes it very affordable to use. I buy it every week for my groceries and I think it tastes great.
Jessica J.
This is fine cheese if your going to be baking it in something, like a casserole it enchiladas. I wouldn't recommend it for salads it tacos
Laura S.
Jerome, PA
This is my go to cheese for a lot of my casseroles. It has great flavor and melts really well! It also makes awesome biscuits!
Tania E.
Montevallo, AL
Way too go, easy to use it on my recipes and with a decent price. I always get them, ahaha I love cheese what can I say