Great Value: Sharp White Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 8 Oz uploaded by Tammy M.

BY GREAT VALUE

Jada H.
Sewell, NJ
Cheese is cheese. Whenever I go to the grocery store and I plan on make my Cajun shrimp and chicken pasta I always get great value cheese it’s cheaper than the name brand stuff and does the same thing. I will buy it again
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Great Value: Sharp White Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 8 Oz is available at most Wal-Marts and is very affordable. Tastes great, I use it on chicken or my tacos. Repeat customer and will continue to purchase this product.
Deserae S.
Cheese is a staple in my house so I love that Great Value allows me to buy a good quantity of cheese at a decent price. We love the Great Value brand and honestly couldn’t tell a taste difference in other brands.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I don't know why this comes up as white cheddar but I purchased just regular cheddar. Anyway, under $5 for 1 lb bag of cheddar cheese, that tastes good and melts well is a steal of a deal!
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
I buy this cheese all the time for macaroni and cheese and also to make grilled cheese sandwiches for the children it's a little on the greasy side but it's okay you can just put it off with a paper towel
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
I am a cheese snob I can admit that but when I can use a store brand cheese and not taste the difference I am excited on the money I saved! Great Value is always a good try!
Taylor S.
Bostic, NC
Great quality product for the price! The taste was no different than brand names. The package has a resealable feature that is nice so freshness stays.
Jessica J.
This is fine cheese if your going to be baking it in something, like a casserole it enchiladas. I wouldn't recommend it for salads it tacos
Mandy B.
The price of great value shredded cheese makes it very affordable to use. I buy it every week for my groceries and I think it tastes great.
Laura S.
JEROME, PA
This is my go to cheese for a lot of my casseroles. It has great flavor and melts really well! It also makes awesome biscuits!