BY GREAT VALUE

tamara e.
Conover, NC
Great Value: Sharp White Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 8 Oz is available at most Wal-Marts and is very affordable. Tastes great, I use it on chicken or my tacos. Repeat customer and will continue to purchase this product.
Taylor S.
Bostic, NC
Great quality product for the price! The taste was no different than brand names. The package has a resealable feature that is nice so freshness stays.
Jessica J.
This is fine cheese if your going to be baking it in something, like a casserole it enchiladas. I wouldn't recommend it for salads it tacos
Chelsea M.
Such a great sprinkle cheese with great flavor. I honestly can't tell the difference between this brand and kraft.
Brittain J.
Lafayette, LA
Kind of grainy, but not awful. It isn't a bold flavored cheddar and it's a thick shred. Doesn't Melt the best
matajah s.
I love this kind of cheese it taste so good I make eggs with this so good I love it ppppppppppppp
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
It was ok for a last minute pick up. I will be using Kraft from now on. The taste was just not the same.
Molly E.
Some off brand products taste cheap and different but not this one. This cheese taste like an other at a better price
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I don't know why this comes up as white cheddar but I purchased just regular cheddar. Anyway, under $5 for 1 lb bag of cheddar cheese, that tastes good and melts well is a steal of a deal!
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
The shredded cheese is a good value and convenient. Cheaper than the name brand packages. Taste decent to.