BY GREAT VALUE

Liza-Ann W.
I really love the flavor of this cheese. The best part is grating it for dishes, and it not have the plastic-y taste that some of the pre-shredded cheeses have.
Ciara B.
Pretty amazing cheese. It's great value and its reduced fat.. Thats what attracted me to it.

I mostly use this cheese to make homemade mac n cheese
Cynthia M.
The prices are always great through great value and still offer great quality. I'm not a big mild cheddar fan myself, but my son loves it!
Tiara V.
Carnegie, PA
I bought this to use in baked mac n' cheese and was pretty impressed, has a nice mild flavor. Also pairs well with crackers!
Connie A.
Albany, GA
We use cheese in a lot of our meals and this one is just as good as the name brand companies. And with a lower price :)
Jessca M.
Fairhope, AL
We eat a lot of cheese in our house so the price is wonderful and it's better than other cheese we've tried
Danielle H.
Phil Campbell, AL
Best cheese for grilled cheese! Can't beat the price either! We keep this in our fridge at all times.
Allison S.
Good for price, cheaper than other brands. Great for throwing together an on the dime cheese plate.
Alexandra g.
Tooele, UT
We love this cheese in our house. It
Tastes so good. It especially good with our homemade tacos.
Monica M.
Bethany, OK
This cheese taste good, grates good, and melts good. The value is very good for this product.