Great Value Sharp Cheddar Sliced Cheese, 8 oz

by Great Value

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Sharp Cheddar Sliced Cheese, 8 oz!
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
This product is very delicious and very a good to melted with some ham also for the hamburgers
Caffinna M.
Grove, OK
I get $6+ dollar package of finely shredded sharp cheese. I also get pepper jack cheese sticks, shredded pepper jack, and Colby pepper jack cheeses regularly. It's good quality and a lower price.
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love great value cheeses. The slices tend to mold more quickly than other great value and other brands of cheeses. Other than that I love the flavor of this cheese.
Aaron Z.
Princeton, TX
Anytime I am grilling burgers, I have to pick up a pack of these slices! Great price for some great cheese.
Dana M.
Reno, NV
I used these to make pigs in a blanket, makes the process super quick and easy! Super yummy and a great price.
Sacha M.
Methuen, MA
I like this because it comes in a bigger package and they taste nice.. price is very affordable for big families
Yves V.
Seguin, TX
First & foremost this is My favorite cheese! Taste just as good or even better than name brand cheese. I definitely recommend! If you’ve never tried it give it a go! I promise you won’t be disappointed. This is the only brand I buy and my family loves!
KylA P.
Dallas
These slices are nicely packaged and don’t stick together, and are great for sandwiches and burgers. I hate American cheese, and using shredded cheese on a sandwich or burger is a huge hassle, these slices are it
Tish B.
What an excellent product for the price. You actually get a real cheese product too. Sadly, Kraft uses so many ingredients that it’s no longer cheese. This brand has every flavor cheese and I especially love the Gouda! Tastes great, melts naturally, nice size slices and just a great buy! And the Dish is ...... #Approved
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a great way to have on the go sandwiches on your picnic way fast and easy always delicious

Looking for your answer?