GroceryDairyGreat Value
Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 16 oz

Great Value Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 16 oz

by Great Value

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 16 oz!
John M.
Madison
Great value cheddar cheese I bought at well Mart in my opinion is not cheese. It will not mix with milk to make a dip for corn chips. It turns into a tasteless white mess
Aditi L.
Shawnee Msn, KS
This is a great tasting cheese. If you’re looking for a value in cheese selection, this is a great choice. It tastes great and melts well.
Amber S.
I definitely prefer to shred my own cheese off the block as opposed to buying it pre-shredded! Natural cheese melts/tastes sooo much better than the starch added pre-shredded....yuck!
Kalamkas B.
Tulsa, OK
We like this cheese. Especially my kids. I don’t know how to explain it taste, I know that is good for us
Tanya  B.
Salem, IN
I think this cheese is just as good as your name brands. It melts good and its great on anything. Its half the price then name brands and I feel like there's no difference in taste. I would recommend this!
Paula S.
Winchester, CA
Great Value cheddar cheese is a great choice when you're looking to save a few coins and want great cheese taste!. I may prefer to buy a national label brand of cheese but I do find that I buy great value most often. The flavor is smooth, savory, and very much the tang of cheddar cheese. I can't even tell if there is any difference when melting it. You need bulk cheese? Go for Great Value, you can't tell the difference. Cheers!
Captivated 4.
Billings, MT
Good product. No big surprises there! I prefer less additives to my family’s food therefore this is a good product.
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I always go out of my way to drive to walmart and pick up a large block of this extra sharp cheddar. Its affordable, tastes great and makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches and the best on some noodles.
Carissa F.
Fort Worth, TX
We always get this to cut up for sausage, cheese and crackers. A good snack/meal we have weekly
Katie F.
Winter Garden, FL
One of my favorite cheeses. It makes the most delicious quesadillas and grilled cheese sandwiches, and tastes amazing on top of chili and mixed in with scrambled eggs.

Looking for your answer?