BY GREAT VALUE

Salt Black pepper Citric acid Onion Sugar Garlic see more...

Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I like how affordable it is, I also like the flavor that it gives when i use it in chicken, its not like the real thing ina citrus way but its worth it.
Lyric S.
Madison, OH
Perfect for all non dessert foods! My family puts it in everything. Gives our food a nice tangy flavor! It can be bought just about everywhere!
Amanda J.
Tastes delicious and its easy since it already combines the flavored together. Tastes great when I pan sear some salmon fillets.
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
This seasoning is great! It’s so cheap and makes anything I cook taste just as good if I’d of used a name brand seasoning!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
I really like this lemon pepper and it's a great price point. I use it on chicken, baked fish and steamed vegetables!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
This seasoning is okay. It's not my favorite. It is priced great but I prefer fresh lemon w crack pepper.
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is just fine. The price and quantity make's this a great deal for all your cooking need's.
Samantha S.
Oshkosh, WI
It's good but not great. I think the lemon flavor is too mellow compared to some of its competitors.
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
I love lemon pepper on all my meats even eggs it taste great and makes your cooking better
Alaina L.
I think they were trying to give it a "smokey" flavor, but it's tastes sort of chemicalish.