Great Value Sauerkraut is made with three simple ingredients; cabbage, water and salt. This topping is loaded with delicious tangy flavors. Use it as a topping, side or ingredient in your favorite dish. Create the ultimate loaded hot dog and top it...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value : Sauerkraut!
Salyersville, KY
Wonderful product for an extremely cheap price! I will always purchase my sauerkraut from great value brand. Not only is the flavor amazing, but it is super healthy for such a cheap price! I am highly satisfied.
No Special Diet
Mount Carmel, PA
I use sauerkraut fairly often. I mostly use it to make kraut dogs. Dump this in a pan with some cooked chopped onion, some beer, a tablespoon of butter, and a tablespoon of caraway seeds. I let it slowly cook on low, covered for a while and then add the hot dogs and turn it up to boiling, while covered again.
Low Carb
I really don't know how anybody likes this!? It's a german thing, and everyone here loves it! I do not understand. It smells, looks like .. yeah i don't know.. No thank you!