BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Sandwich Bags: Multi-Purpose Storage. Convenient For Traveling. Great for Organizing. Our Guarantee Is Our Promise That You'll Be Fully Satisfied with the Taste and Quality of Every Great Value Product. If For Any Reason You Aren't Happy, We'll Replace It or Return Your Money. Whichever You Prefer. All You Need Is The Package And The Receipt. It's That Simple. Great Quality. Great Price. Guaranteed. Kosher. see more...

• Are you able to freeze these bags? Are they strong?1 Answers
  • Wish they can be packaged in more water, and less sugar w...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are vegan?2 Answers
Great Value Sandwich Bags
  • "I love this brand, it's a great way to save money but still get great quality, I use these bags to pack snacks for my kids for trips out and they are great, they are super sturdy and seal very nicely but are still easy enough to open so you don't end up ripping the seal like you do on some bags, I would recommend these over the name brand one's any day! " in 1 review
  • "These Great Value brand sandwich bags from Wal Mart get the job done without sacrificing arms and legs. " in 1 review
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Review for: Other more...
They are durable and strong for sandwiches and snacks and have never had a breach while using them..The zipper on the bag is sturdy and a better pricepoint than the name brand
Lynn B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
This is a Walmart brand. These were ok for light food items. The plastic seems a bit thinner. They work fine and are more economical. I didn’t have any issues with them tearing.
Heather T.
They are alright. Definitely made for sandwiches and snacks and other easy jobs. I went thru a 5 pound roll of meat before I realized using them in the freezer perhaps was not the best idea. Lol. Great price for the value that they are. I should've known better. Luckily I'm here to save you from my mistake!
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
I try to buy generic whenever I don't have to sacrifice value to do so, and I think these Great Value bags live up to all the hype of name brand baggies. They are very inexpensive and work just great, it is nice to be able to pack snacks for lunch in them.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
These little baggies work great. They are just as effective as the more expensive brand but are a better price and saves you money. Name brand isn't everything. These are awesome and you can get them at Walmart.
Joanna E.
Toms Brook
They come in handy I have two kids and constantly want snacks. This baggies keep them all in they're affortable and won't break easily. I always have to have them at home
Kendra H.
These are the bags that I normally get instead of Ziploc. They are great to put little snacks in for car trips or just any type of trip. They are also great to keep food that are left over from dinner or lunch. They are also great to keep extra food that wasn't cooked. These aren't good quality so they break really easy but they are a thinner plastic.
Melissa S.
Texas City, TX
This product I've purchased many times in the last 12 months. I like the size of the loaf. It's a big load, the bread itself is soft and stay fresh about 10 days. Its not that much cheaper than name brand. It's about $2 at my local Walmart and for just about $0.50 more I can purchase a better brand. It doesn't freeze well, and the slices themselves are kinda thin. It's a plain wheat bread nothing fancy or amazing about it but it does the job
Sara J.
KELLER, TX
Great Value has a lot of products that stand up in quality to name brand options. These bag aren't one of them. It is overall effective for keep something fresh for a few hours, but I find other brands provide thicker plastic and a seal that is more user friendly and higher quality. I won't freeze these.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Can't complain for the price. It does the job, not as good as others but it does. The plastic is a little dingy and not too strong but it holds pretty good what you put in there. It's extremely affordable. When it comes to recommend it, I stay neutral.
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
Does anyone know if these are vegan?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
Wish they can be packaged in more water, and less sugar water because has a lot of natural fruit juice. will also have low fat version? How soon?
Janah R.
Lethbridge , AB
Are you able to freeze these bags? Are they strong?

back