Great Value: Rotini Pasta, 16 oz

by Great Value

Durum semolina, niacin, iron Enriched macaroni product 0 grams trans fat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value: Rotini Pasta, 16 oz!
Blytheville, AR
I love pasta. Pasta is my favorite food. I can eat all day every day. I usually make pasta with this brand of noodles.
My favorite type of pasta, this is defenitly a cheaper alternative then the brand name kind. Still has the same taste.
Owings Mills, MD
This tastes no different to me then any of the name brand pastas and this is always a low price of one whole dollar!
San Diego, CA
I am a pasta lover!! And i love trying new pasta recipes and this pasta, is the one I usually buy, it's delicious!!
Richland, WA
I really love this type of pasta. The colors make it look delicious and it's more fun to eat when there's color.
As far as the taste there no difference between the popular run of the mill name brands. It's worth saving money.
Austin, TX
Has a nice taste and texture.Perfect for holding onto thick sauces.It's a fave with everybody in my household.
Sciotoville , OH
I love rotini noodles. They are good in with Alfredo sauce. Put broccoli in it mmmmmm it tastes good. Try it.
Milton, WA
Love this pasta, cannot beat the pricing and the noodles seem to cook more quickly than similar brands.
Atwater
Great Value: Rotini Pasta, 16 oz uploaded by Hilliary E.
They’re pretty self explanatory. They’re great noodles and who can pass up a box of pasta for $1?

Looking for your answer?