Great Value: Rotini Pasta, 16 oz uploaded by Hilliary E.

BY GREAT VALUE

Durum semolina, niacin, iron Enriched macaroni product 0 grams trans fat see more...

Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
I love this pasta! I bake it often. Great value is an amazing alternative to other name brand pastas and they are equally as yummy! Pair with the sauce of your choice and some chicken and you have a great easy meal.
Jiji R.
Jersey City, NJ
Make some of this with my own marinara sauce and it's the best comforting food on planet earth. I also make some garlic bread and it's just the perfect meal to binge on.
Jennafer L.
Peru, IL
We are big pasta eaters at my house. We go through about two of these boxes a week. I like to eat them plain and my daughter and husband with the sauce. They are easy to cook and taste great! You get a great amount for the price. I purchase them every week at the store.
Angela D.
I buy this because its cheap $1 a box you can't go wrong. I frequent the rotini for pasta salads in the summer. You can get at Walmart as this is their off brand.
AMANDA C.
OBERLIN, OH
These are great but I prefer the wheat better! For the price you can't beat it! I would recommend this to anyone just trying to throw a quick pasta salad together
Jessica H.
Bellmawr, NJ
This stuff is no different than the more expensive brands. Love the variety of colors and the taste is on par! Great for use in a summer salad.
Shanna M.
I love pasta!! This stuff is easy to make and easy to store with its box it comes in! Also way cheaper than the name brand pastas.
Sarah H.
Brook Park, OH
Definitely I get good quality of a noodle if you're on a budget there are probably better brands out there but this is good too
Nikki R.
Olive Branch, MS
I buy this pasta every time I go to Walmart. It's very good and goes great with my variety of sauces. I definitely recommend!
amy w.
Sherman, TX
I am a pasta junky... I love to just make a batch of noodles and flavor them with just butter and a seasoning of my choice...