Great Value: Rotini Pasta, 16 oz

by Great Value

Durum semolina, niacin, iron Enriched macaroni product 0 grams trans fat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value: Rotini Pasta, 16 oz!
Nikki R.
Olive Branch, MS
I buy this pasta every time I go to Walmart. It's very good and goes great with my variety of sauces. I definitely recommend!
AMANDA C.
OBERLIN, OH
These are great but I prefer the wheat better! For the price you can't beat it! I would recommend this to anyone just trying to throw a quick pasta salad together
Jessica M.
Ambridge, PA
I get this noodle from wic. I really don't notice a difference from the regular noodles so getting and eating healthy is pretty easy.
Ninna W.
Great Value: Rotini Pasta, 16 oz uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Thia pasta is a favorite. We make it with speghetti and garlic noodles. They are thick and perfect. You can use them in many different pastas.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is Affordable and has a decent shelf life. I use this product in homemade noodle salads as well as with homemade marinara. Because the noodles are smaller, it's easier for my four year-old to eat with a spoon compared to spaghetti noodles.
Angela D.
I buy this because its cheap $1 a box you can't go wrong. I frequent the rotini for pasta salads in the summer. You can get at Walmart as this is their off brand.
Jennafer L.
Ottawa, IL
We are big pasta eaters at my house. We go through about two of these boxes a week. I like to eat them plain and my daughter and husband with the sauce. They are easy to cook and taste great! You get a great amount for the price. I purchase them every week at the store.
Rhonda F.
Huntington, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these for when I make pasta salad. They hold all the fixings. Also really great for homemade Mac and cheese, Alfredo, pretty much anything you could think of. They don't take long to cook. I would absolutely buy this again. They're so versatile.
Ines G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got the garden variation. It is nice. I liked the taste of it. So easy to cook. They suggested an easy recipe in the box. I think I’m going to try it soon too. For now, I’m gonna make tuna casserole with it.
Jennifer B.
South Bend, IN
Very good. Compares to other national brands. I cooked per instructions and added pasta sauce for a yummy pasta dinner. It turned out great; al dente. The price is definitely better than national brands. I would recommend Great Value Rotini Pasta to others.

Looking for your answer?