GroceryPantryGreat Value
Roasted & Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts

Great Value Roasted & Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts

by Great Value

Great Value Gv Mixed Nuts/peanuts Low Salt 14.75oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Roasted & Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts!
Marina H.
Es muy rico el sabor, la calidad del producto es lo máximo, en ocasiones se termina muy rápido de la tienda y tengo que volver a ir a comprarlo. El precio en comparación con otras marcas es más económico pero no por eso pierde la calidad el producto.
Luca C.
Pompano Beach
Literally a great value for the product. I like picking these up around the holidays to have on hand when my family comes to visit.
Angie A.
Fresno, CA
These nuts were okay not the best I've had. They had a bit too much salt in them. Would purchase if they didn't have the ones I liked.
Monicaann C.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect amount of salt I’m not big on salty snacks but these had a pleasant taste. As I’m trying to stay away from potato chips.
Corrie H.
King City, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted a different brand with my online pickup order but they were out so this was a substitute, I’m not usually a “bargain brand” person but these nuts are just as good as the name brand. They aren’t too salty and when I need a little snack a handful is perfect at home or on the go to help me refuel. Of course there’s a mixture of nuts but to me there needs to be way more almonds in this mix!
Krista  F.
Ballard, WV
It is a great snack to pack for on the go or in lunches and taste the same as other brands and cheaper and you also get more in your can.
Quentin S.
Dabney
I was highly shocked when I opened up a pack of these because they were Very tasty didn't quite expect the amount of flavor that came of these things I most definitely enjoyed every little bite ..now it's my go to snack I'll choose these fist before I chose any of the other ones.
MariaElena W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Great healthy snack alternative. I like the lightly salted as the regular makes my mouth dry and sensitive. I would love an unsalted version of this, that would make it perfect for my liking. The pricing is great compared to other brands and the quality is very comparable.
Chelsea B.
Bellefonte, PA
I love these for a quick daily snack option!! I can grab them and go when I'm in the car or for at work. They are store brand so not too expensive but they are so good I have the container gone in 3 days. The container isn't too big i can fit it in my purse and take along for a quick protein snack.
marie D.
Pahrump, NV
Yummy yummy! This is delicious i love it😊 i will recommend this it's affordable so what are you waiting for buy it now. Well all i can say is be more creative..

Looking for your answer?