Great Value Roasted Garlic Mayo Spread

by Great Value

A little squeeze adds a lot of flavour! Fantastically rich and creamy, Great Value Roasted Garlic Mayo Spread is a deliciously versatile condiment that adds the slightly sweet and savoury taste of roasted garlic to sandwiches, salads and dips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Roasted Garlic Mayo Spread!
Depew
Use this on my turkey sandwiches. Live the extra kick it adds. Sometimes j add a little into pasta salads I make as well. Very diverse
Vancouver, BC
My favourite dipping sauce, reminds me of aioli. Pairs well in sandwiches or as a dip for fries or nuggets.
Montreal
I would buy it again, tasted a little bit off, like plastic. I threw away the bottle, I prefer the Mayo Siracha one from other brand.
I would recommend buying the name brand of this item. It’s okay but there is a very very strong taste.
Woodbridge , ON
Taste amazing! I love to add this to my sandwiches as it taste so good! I would strongly recommend.

Looking for your answer?