BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Roasted and Salted Almonds 16 Oz: Good source of 6 vitamins & minerals No artificial flavors or colors 0g trans fat per serving Kosher Our guarantee is Our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every great value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. see more...

• "The make a great snack and are priced lower then other brands." in 2 reviews
  • "The Walmart brand is definitely cheaper than the name brand and you can never go wrong with almonds." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Saint Albans
Love these almonds. They taste fresh (not like they’ve been in a warehouse for years like some other brands) and the sea salt version is perfection. Great pricing and comes in a resealable bag (at my store).  Would definitely recommend as opposed to some pricier brands.
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
These are great and more affordable than other brands. I love to use these to make granola for my oatmeal and various cereals.. I also love to eat these instead of popcorn during family night.
Bethay A.
Dixon, CA
Love these..... The make a great snack and are priced lower then other brands. I usually buy their cashews, peanuts and Almonds and make my own trail mix for less then the bags.
Iliana B.
woodbridge
For a quick snack while studying this is the product you need. They are not overly salted and have the fresh taste. Great snack.
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
I could live on these ( if I could afford it) great taste and they keep fresh a lot longer than the bagged versions.
Kelly C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cheap and they taste phenomenal! Unsalted version yummy as well! Great for salads and even just a light snack!
Shannon P.
Lafitte, LA
Almonds are a great snack and these are great! They have a great taste and not too much salt for my liking.
Lissette D.
El Paso, TX
Who doesn't love almonds! We can't even taste the difference from a name brand. Well I can't. Yummy snacks.
Alicia H.
Love Great Value Almonds, they taste just as good if not better than any name brand, and a a 'Value'.
Alyona M.