GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGreat Value

by Great Value

Great Value: Ripple Cut Potato Chips, 12 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value: Ripple Cut Potato Chips, 12 Oz!
Kelli S.
Idaho
Not very good flavor. These can be greasy as well as overcooked. The salt is usually way too much as well.
Rochelle V.
Buhl
These chips are ok. Not as greasy as others from this brand and if you cover them in dip they are basically flavorless.
Dawn C.
Columbus, OH
They will do in a pinch but not my tops pick it has a lack luster appeal to it it’s just a chip nothing special I buy when low on cash
Sheila K.
Lutz, FL
I enjoy eating the Great value original chips. They are always delicious. Salty and yummy. And who can beat the price. Always keep our pantry full of chips.
Jaireka A.
These are perfect for dips or even if you just want a sandwich! My family cannot tell the difference!
Emma K.
These are really good! A cheaper alternative. I really like them with sandwiches and quesadillas!
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
1,009 reviews
Great value wavy chips are just as good as name brand and a lot more affordable. We buy them every trip to town.
mirnayeliz D.
Reading, PA
This potato chips taste soo good, i always end up Eating them twice a day or more. I add them to some of my food sometimes.
Anette R.
Powder Springs
I find Great Value chips to taste as good as name brand chips. They cost a fraction of the others and taste great.
Misty A.
This is my go to plain chips. Works great for dips. Strong enough to scooping up potato salad, or baked beans with

Looking for your answer?