BY GREAT VALUE

April S.
Lebanon, IN
I ran across a bottle of this rinse aid on the mark down rack so I decided to give it a try. I have LOVED it! No spots at all on my dishes! With having the new Eco friendly dishwasher that means no heating element to dry them, rinse aids are a must!
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
This rinse agent works well. I think maybe the cascade kind might work a tad bit better but for the price difference I have been buying the great value.
Brittany O.
Ladson, SC
I don't think Great Value works as great as the other name brand stuff I had to wash the dishes twice because of cloudness on my glasses.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Works as well as jet dry in my dishwasher. Seems to clean my dishes nicely and doesn't leave them with white water marks which is nice
Courtney H.
Scottsdale, AZ
This definitely helps get water marks off the glass, but it's not perfect. It's better than just dish detergent
april t.
This mouth wash leaves a very awful taste in your mouth once you spit it out. It is not a taste I can deal with
Kaley A.
I thought this product rivaled with name brand and rinsed my dishes the same, if not better.
Jerha C.
Hope, AR
This product worked great! No food left on dishes cup came out cleane I will use this again!
Molly E.
This keeps your dishes sparkling clean. Very strong and effective. No more ugly water spots
Hayley S.
We love this in our dishwasher! This is just as good as the name brand. This is all we use!