BY GREAT VALUE

Newport, TN
This rinse agent works well. I think maybe the cascade kind might work a tad bit better but for the price difference I have been buying the great value.
April S.
April S.
Lebanon, IN
I ran across a bottle of this rinse aid on the mark down rack so I decided to give it a try. I have LOVED it! No spots at all on my dishes! With having the new Eco friendly dishwasher that means no heating element to dry them, rinse aids are a must!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Works as well as jet dry in my dishwasher. Seems to clean my dishes nicely and doesn't leave them with white water marks which is nice
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
We love this in our dishwasher! This is just as good as the name brand. This is all we use!
Jerha C.
Jerha C.
Hope, AR
This product worked great! No food left on dishes cup came out cleane I will use this again!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Scottsdale, AZ
This definitely helps get water marks off the glass, but it's not perfect. It's better than just dish detergent
Kaley A.
Kaley A.
I thought this product rivaled with name brand and rinsed my dishes the same, if not better.
Findlay, OH
This is a good mouth rinse product. The taste and tingle feels like it's really cleaning.
april t.
april t.
This mouth wash leaves a very awful taste in your mouth once you spit it out. It is not a taste I can deal with
Molly E.
Molly E.
This keeps your dishes sparkling clean. Very strong and effective. No more ugly water spots