BY GREAT VALUE

• "This works as well as any name brand so why spend more?" in 2 reviews
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I decided to give this a try to save money. Well, I will be going back to my original JetDry. It really left my glasses like I had used nothing. They all had to be rewashed so that's not saving any money. Some Great Value products ARE good and cost effective....like food items.
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
If you're just trying to save money, this product works but there's better products out there. It will get the job done. I haven't noticed any huge differences besides the amount of product needed and how often you have to refil it.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Totally comparable to brand name jet dry for a fraction of the cost. Had cleaned all the glassware I run through my dishwasher perfectly. A little bit goes a long way too. Would recommend as an alternative!
Melissa M.
Washington, MO
It works just as well as its name brand counter parts. I don't wash clear glass that often in my dishwasher, so I can't speak to the clarity but it does its job.
Rachel  D.
Jessup, MD
Works as an pretty good rinse agent except with my glasses I often have to re wash my glasses because of food particles
Kristen B.
Norfolk, Va
This product Works really well for the low price. It's great for people on a budget but that still want a good product.
Cassie P.
This works ok but to us doesn't work like listerine does so we prefer to pay more to buy that brand cause it works.
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
Very nice product, it works wonders on my dishes, and the price is one of the best for dishwasher products
Cindy M.
Meadville, MS
This works as well as any name brand so why spend more? I am very satisfied with the results using this.
Monica M.
Bethany, OK
This works almost as good as the name brand... I would say for the savings, it is definitely worth it.