BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Corned Beef Hash, 15 oz: Beef, rehydrated potatoes and water Corned beef in a can is U.S. inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture see more...

• Only offered in smaller size at my Walmart? What else ca...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have a photo of the nutrition facts. I would ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "taste are comparable to the name brands and does the job just as well, needs a little bit more seasoning but a great money saving alternative!" in 1 review
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Review for: Other more...
I really like these refried beans cuz they have a great texture and they go great in my dookey dip! They are healthy and good for you and very affordable but also great to be mixed for different casseroles.
susnezra w.
So cheap. Honestly, it tastes the same as the other brands to me. It might be a Walmart brand, but it doesn't make a difference in taste, I think. Canned food is canned food. It's a couple of cents cheaper than the other brands, I guess it's all up to your company preference.
Gillian J.
Tastes pretty much like any other brand of refried beans. Makes delicious burritos or just as a side dish. Cans tend to be difficult to open or it could be my can opener too. But overall delicious
Kayla W.
Cheap is cheap. but for $0.88, you cant beat this cheap. If you add a TB of water, it usually will thin it out enough that it actually looks like refried beans. but then again, you cant really screw these up, its just open, heat, eat.
Katherine S.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love refried beans. The greater value brand taste just as good as the brand name and are a lot cheaper. Spread some in the bottom of a pan and put a layer of salsa and then a layer of cheese and it makes a great dip!
Christina F.
Mobile
I buy theses all the time. The taste is what you should expect coming from a can. I'm all about saving money and buy great value brand 80% of the time over leading brands.
Ashley R.
I ama walmart shopper for convenience. I've never had any issues with quality or quantity in the can and they are always delicious. The price is fair as well. Cheaper than other brands.
ShaRhonda H.
Arlington, TX
The Great Value retried beans taste fresh and adds flavor to different foods. I particularly like adding retried beans to taco salads. They are not stiff and are seasoned well.
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
I love corned beef hash! I also love great value products! except their garbage bags. I would recommend trying this if you like it from other brands because it compares well!
Ruth L.
Great taste to it. Pretty much like any name brand refried beans. Price is great as well. I usually add garlic/onion salt to my canned retried beans to add flavor to them.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
Only offered in smaller size at my Walmart? What else can you make with these besides Mexican dishes?
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
Does anyone have a photo of the nutrition facts. I would love to see if it contains more than 7oo mg of sodium.