Great Value Reduced Sodium Black Beans

Great Value Reduced Sodium Black Beans: All natural50% less sodium than regular black beans

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Reduced Sodium Black Beans!
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Great Value Reduced Sodium Black Beans uploaded by sofia V.
me gusta mucho usarlos tiene muy buen sabor amis hijos les encantan y son muy economicos mas ahora que tenemos que ahorar
Megan S.
I love this low sodium option. They pack as much flavor as the regular sodium, and aren't a mushy mess like Goya's canned black beans are. I usually drain and rinse the beans before cooking them to wash off whatever preservatives I can, but they don't really have any artificial, harmful ones to begin with, which is reassuring.
Asia W.
Jerome, MI
I love how affordable these are, and how you can just drain and rinse them to be ready to eat! I love that it has a pop top, it’s a plus when you don’t have to use a can opener! I recommend this because it’s the best deal for how much it costs!
Jodie M.
Bourbon, MO
This has such a great price value I use this to make a spicy chicken enchilada meal and it taste amazing and the black beans were great healthy kick and good flavor and love that it’s reduced sodium so not as bloated
chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
This has definitely become a staple in my house during the last couple of weeks! I’ve been cooking these one more time after opening with green bell peppers and bay leaves to make something cuban(ish) delicious served with rice or tortilla!
Influenster M.
Good beans to use in taco soup and in home made soup I will buy them again they are always packaged well and they are always fresh
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love these black beans and I use them in alot of my recipes. They are very good value and I have several cans on hand.
Jessica T.
Penn Run, PA
When it comes to canned beans, there isn't really any taste difference between brands for me. I'm always adding them into a recipe. So why should I pay more for a name brand? Great Value helps keep our grocery bill lower.
Damaris P.
Sauk Centre, MN
They are really good. I never eat them out of the can. I rinse and cook with garlic and onion and is perfect for burritos and other dishes
Emma K.
Laveen, AZ
Perfect for our chili, and black bean corn salsa/pasta! Always adds the extra protein needed.

Looking for your answer?