BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Ready to Serve Chicken Broth: 5 calories per serving 0 grams trans fat per serving Ready to serve see more...

Joan R.
Demotte, IN
I tried this product as I was in a hurry to get dinner started and they were out of my usual brand of stock. I was very disappointed with the taste and it had way too much salt in it for me, Unfortunatly I would not buy this product again, even though the price was very good.
Cody G.
Natchitoches, LA
I usually use broth when cookin while chickens, making a sauce or gravy for meat or making stuffin for the holidays. This tastes just as good as a more expensive brand. It also keeps well in the fridge for a few days. I like it and it doesn't taste too salty.
Tina C.
Pikeville, KY
I use chicken broth for a lot of different recipes. Great buy, and great taste. I love this brand so much, that I stocked up on it. It brings the flavor out in everything, soooooooo good!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
This product makes for a great add to chicken soup or gumbo. Good price and great taste. If a recipe calls for broth I buy great value
Jessca M.
Fairhope, AL
This is a very good and fast product. I use it in the crock pot over chicken or when making dumplings. I highlighly recommend it!
Kathryn E.
Cheyenne, WY
This is a great product for the price. You cannot tell the difference between a name brand and this product. Would recommend
Mallory A.
I used this chicken broth to make chicken and dumplings and gross there was Musquito in the can! Never will I buy this again
scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
We use this brand for broth pretty much all the time. You can't really tell a difference between this and the name brand.
Sarah t.
West Bend, WI
Great taste and great price! I prefer it over most of the name brand broths. It has more flavor than some of the others.
Sarah P.
Medina, OH
Tastes just as good as name brands! The price is good and the quality is great. It is perfect for soups and sauce bases