GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGreat Value
Raspberry Black Tea Drink Enhancer, 162 fl oz

Great Value Raspberry Black Tea Drink Enhancer, 1.62 fl oz

by Great Value

Great Value Raspberry Black Tea Drink Enhancer: One squeeze for each eight-ounce serving 24 servings Zero calories Gluten free Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Raspberry Black Tea Drink Enhancer, 1.62 fl oz!
Sherri L.
Mt Lake Park, MD
I absolutely love this water enhancer. It's convenient to take in your purse or use at home. I keep a bottle in my office and even our camper during the summer months. The flavor is perfect and it only takes a few drops. The product is amazing for the cost. I use a lot of flavors, but this is my favorite.
April T.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Great Value Raspberry Black Tea Drink Enhancer, 1.62 fl oz uploaded by April T.
Purchased at: Walmart
DEEEEEELICIOUSSSSS!!! you can use as little or as much as youd like and it is packed with flavor! Dont pay the extra $$ just for the title of Crystal Light/name brands...this is JUST as good, IF NOT--better!!! Found the perfect remedy to get me to drink more water, without all the sugar! Will definitely buy more/all flavors.
Michaela C.
RIVERVIEW, FL
I love love love the raspberry black tea drink enhancer so much! I always have they stocked in the house, and one of my purse for when I'm on the go. All you need to do is squeeze a little until water bottle or cup of water and you have a delicious drink. And best part is sugar free so you still got to drink something that tastes great but isn't full of sugar.
Maren M.
Elkhorn, WI
By far the best water flavoring I have tried. The competition does not have a similar flavor at all. It is just right amount of flavor for my water. At times it is hard to find in store but worth it when you find it!
Dusti  R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I like the liquid flavor mixers. This flavor is really good. It is actually pretty strong so I don't have to use as much. I have used powders before but they clump up a lot. The liquid is a million times better. It mixes throughly in my water. I definitely recommend trying this.
Heather H.
Blackshear, GA
I can not stand water! I know how important it is so I was elected to find this product. These drops turn water into a delicious and refreshing beverage!
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Great Value Raspberry Black Tea Drink Enhancer, 1.62 fl oz uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this drink enhancer! There’s a lot of flavors, I switch it up Every-time and it’s loaded with vitamins and made me drink a lot of water!
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,991 reviews
I absolutely love this stuff!!! Perfect for when I want raspberry iced tea without the calories!!!
Amy A.
I love this. I cant drink a lot of water when its unflavored but I prefer it over juice. This is awesome!! This is worth it.

Looking for your answer?