Great Value Ranch Dressing

by Great Value

Our Great Value Ranch Dressing kicks any meal up a notch, whether you're serving a fresh green salad or a bowl of buffalo wings. More than just a salad dressing, this ranch dressing adds flavour to burgers and sandwiches and is great as a dip for all kinds of finger foods.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Ranch Dressing!
Kenley L.
Monroe, GA
Great ranch! I love it. We purchase it often. Great size, great packaging and great price
Adrienne P.
North Port, FL
The older I’m getting, the pickier I am becoming when it comes to ranch. This isn’t the bottle that I usually buy, I usually buy the biggest bottle of the regular ranch that they have, and it definitely hits the spot with my taste buds. I like my range to have a lot of flavor, unlike a lot of the buttermilk ranch that is on the shelves nowadays.
Kayla G.
I love all great value dressings honestly! So much cheaper and they taster very good I would purchase them agian
Bridget C.
This ranch is seriously lacking in flavor as compared to the name brands. I prefer a less sweet ranch.
masha N.
atlanta
I eat ranch with everything! I love ranch and I get great value brand because it’s cheaper but it taste exactly the same. It’s still so yummy and creamy. Goes amazing with everything. With pizza and fries.
Rocio I.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This ranch is the go to ranch we always use at the house. The it’s flavorful and it’s makes any salad or add on taste just as good. It’s a must have in the grocery list!
Anastasia F.
Dickson, TN
I only use it on baked potatoes but its my go to for said purpose. It’s cheap and lasts a long time before it expires so it works for me.
Amanda C.
Tempe, AZ
Great ranch, very affordable. It’s creamy and perfect for salads or pizza. I use it a lot in Buffalo ranch chicken sandwiches.
Darya B.
Lehi, UT
I love ranch dressing and Great Value dressing is pretty good!! I would say it’s not as different than the regular and original dressing one eats
Cari H.
Salisbury, MD
Great taste and flavor for a reasonable price. Do feel like it tends to get thick towards the bottom so often will add water.

Looking for your answer?