BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: Raisin Bran Cereal High in 6 vitamins & minerals High in fiber Kosher see more...

• Does this taste like the actual Kellogg's Raisin Bran? 3 Answers
Great Value : Raisin Bran Cereal
  • "I really liked them they are a bit harder than the name brand, but flavor-wise I liked them just as well." in 1 review
Shelah D.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Raisin Bran more...
Can't fault the cereal at all.  It has WAY more raisins than any of the name brands (death by raisins!) and the flakes are tasty. It's a little too much raisin for me, but the other half loves it.
Jessica H.
Ok I admit it.. I am a closet raisin bran lover. It may not be one of the popular "commercial" types of cereals but it's my favorite. And you get a quality product from the Great Value brand at a much lower price. I've been buying this for years and will continue to buy it as long as they make it.
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
I love this cereal! I buy it every chance I get to Walmart. It has lots of raisins, and the flakes are crispy, not stale like some other off brands. I really love that this is a cereal my whole family likes, even my 5 year old son!
Melinda C.
Buffalo, NY
I really like Great Value products because they are just the a Great Value. This cereal is, like the other review stated, Crunchier than other brands. I happen to really enjoy the crunchiness and the fact that they stay crispier in the milk longer. The raisins are very tender and flavorful. I choose this over other brands, you should try them!
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
So simple, and so good. I love how it is not 80% sugar like most cereal brands nowadays, and the texture is so crisp and airy that I just crave these all the time.
melanie a.
Daly City, CA
Tastes exactly like the big name brand but, of course it cheaper. if i were to put this is the name brand box my fiance wouldn't be able to tell the difference. soo good with some drizzled honey =]
INA H.
Morehead, KY
I really liked them they are a bit harder than the name brand, but flavor-wise I liked them just as well. They are a healthy delicious and a money saver.
Bri H.
Penn Valley, Ca
Pretty close to the name brand. Taste great and kids don't know the difference. I just notice that there aren't quite as many raisins As id like to see.
Lisa K.
Normally great value is pretty close in taste to the name brand but these just aren't the same as chex mix. Not bad but id rather spend a little extra
Maddie F.
New London, MN
I love using this cereal for puppy chow and I also use it as an alternative for bread crumbs for chicken Parmesan. Perfect for a gluten free recipe!
Jessica Y.
Eugene, OR
Does this taste like the actual Kellogg's Raisin Bran?