Great Value : Raisin Bran Cereal

by Great Value

Great Value: Raisin Bran Cereal High in 6 vitamins & minerals High in fiber Kosher

Does this taste like the actual Kellogg's Raisin Bran?
Start your review of Great Value : Raisin Bran Cereal!
Product Highlights
I really liked them they are a bit harder than the name brand, but flavor-wise I liked them just as well.in reviews
Shelah D.
Colorado Springs
Can't fault the cereal at all.  It has WAY more raisins than any of the name brands (death by raisins!) and the flakes are tasty. It's a little too much raisin for me, but the other half loves it.
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
I love this cereal! I buy it every chance I get to Walmart. It has lots of raisins, and the flakes are crispy, not stale like some other off brands. I really love that this is a cereal my whole family likes, even my 5 year old son!
Jessica  H.
Ok I admit it.. I am a closet raisin bran lover. It may not be one of the popular "commercial" types of cereals but it's my favorite. And you get a quality product from the Great Value brand at a much lower price. I've been buying this for years and will continue to buy it as long as they make it.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
So simple, and so good. I love how it is not 80% sugar like most cereal brands nowadays, and the texture is so crisp and airy that I just crave these all the time.
Stacy K.
This raisin brand is amazing! Its so good, compared to Kellogg it beats it definitely, this product does not need improvement its perfect, im a faithful customer I always buy while shopping!! 10/10 recommend!!
Abier I.
Florissant, MO
This product is okay, not the best but usually fills me up when i’m in a rush to get to work. To improve i feel like they should add a little bit more flavor and it’s not expensive at all, i grabbed it from dollar tree
Joanna Z.
Victorville
I prefer this brand because it contains less raisins. It just tastes great. It’s one of the cereals I buy regularly. I Love it!
Kasey P.
colgate ave.
I think the great value is better then the expensive brand. All you pay for with the expensive brand is the box. Load these with sugar and there are the best
Amal E.
Paso Robles, CA
Love this is very tasty my favorite cereal.Very healthy.I love it. I eat it as breakfast many years and sometimes as dinner too. Yummy.Very crispy,lightly sugar,always fresh,and had extra raisins bran that I have tried, great size and good flavor.I got min from Costco.Run buy this ASAP
KateLynn O.
Van Buren, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
i love this product! it tastes amazing and i would recommend it to anyone that i think might like it! this is one of my favorite cereals!