Food & SnacksFrozen FoodGreat Value
Pulp Free 100% Orange Juice, 12 fl oz

Great Value Pulp Free 100% Orange Juice, 12 fl oz

by Great Value

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Pulp Free 100% Orange Juice, 12 fl oz!
latasha H.
Arkadelphia, AR
Not to sweet but just right[product:great-value-100%-orange-juice-12-oz] this is my go to orange just most of the time. No complaints here
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
This taste just as natural as an orange juice from a bottle . I usually like to use this in my smoothies when I make them in the morning and it adds great flavor . Can size is perfect for a single serving .
Brandy A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
was perfect for storage and tastes exactly like the kind in the bottle. I prefer to buy my OJ this way saves space and freshness!
Tiffany C.
Fort Payne , AL
Pretty good but just a tad lacking in taste for my family. Overall a good product though and worth the price!
Michelle R.
Darien Center, NY
We love canned juice at our house. You can adjust the tanginess/ juiciness so easily to fit everybody’s preference. This is a staple.
Olivia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was not that great. I decided to try it because I couldn’t find my normal orange juice so I gave it a try and I wasn’t impressed.
Brandy D.
Maud, OK
Meets expectations for orange juice from concentrate. Nothing overly exciting, but definitely on par with other similar products.
Katina C.
Albertville, AL
Sweet ! Really economic and cheap but tastes amazing . It’s really healthy for . I wouldn’t improve nothing
Jatzzel P.
Atlantic City, NJ
It honestly takes like fresh orange juice it was my favorite when I was pregnant. I always bought 5 Everytime I went to the store you have to try these
Michelle E.
I like my orange juice pulp free and if you’re like me and trying to save money this would be a great choice! I think it tastes better than the gallon one.

Looking for your answer?