Great Value Pretzel Sticks, 16 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Pretzel Sticks are a tasty, salty snack that delivers delicious flavor in every bite. This 16-ounce bag of pretzel sticks contains 15 servings of crunchy, mouth-watering goodness for you to enjoy during your lunch break at work, on your way to class, or as an afternoon snack to tide yourself over until your next meal. These pretzel sticks are completely fat and cholesterol free, making them a snack you can feel good about. When you’re setting up for a group event, serve these sticks alongside a vegetable dip, or as a spear to keep together a slice of fresh meat and cheese for a completely edible snack that holds its own. A delicious snack for any occasion, Great Value Pretzel Sticks are the perfect choice. Great Value products provide families with affordable, high-quality grocery and household consumable options. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time.

Crunchy, salty snack for any occasion; 15 servings per bag; Cholesterol and fat free; 120 calories per serving; Perfect for enjoying at home, at the office, or on the go

Food Form: Pretzels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Pretzel Sticks, 16 oz!
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
Great Value Pretzel Sticks, 16 oz uploaded by Reina G.
Obsessed so many pretzels for such a cheap price. Amazing for filling lunch boxes or afternoon snaking even perfect for having guests over! I love these pretzels they’re crunchy and not overly salty I love using them with Dean's French Onion Dip
Caryn S.
Charlotte, NC
My entire family loves snacking on these, but especially my toddler. I love how crunchy and satisfying that they are. And best of all they are only .87 a bag, so you really can't beat that. They are always on our weekly shopping list because I keep them in the house at all times.
Mandy M.
New Cumberlnd, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these pretzel sticks! Perfect size, crunchy, and my go-to snack (with some Ranch dressing)! The price point is excellent. Low amount of calories for a large serving size. I pack these in my lunch almost every day. 💛
Kristie T.
Athens, AL
Love these pretzels even better than any of the name brands! They are a good snack when trying to lose weight also!

Looking for your answer?