Great Value Prepared Honey Mustard

by Great Value

The sweet and tangy taste of Great Value Prepared Mustard Flavoured with Honey isn't just for sandwiches—it's the perfect start for salad dressings and marinades, too. Whether used as part of your favourite recipes or as a tasty dip or spread, Great Value Prepared Mustard Flavoured with Honey will be your go-to for a honey-flavoured kick in your kitchen. The Great Value brand strives to provide Canadian families everyday value that does not compromise on quality. All of our Great Value products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back. With Great Value, you can feel confident that you are making a great choice!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Prepared Honey Mustard!
Mobile
Taste like any average honey mustard dipping sauce. Similar to Chick-fil-A or ocharleys.
CedarRapids
This is always in my cabinet. The preschooler loves honey mustard on legit everything and this is a great one!
La Porte, IN
This is great for when you are low carb but want flavor. It gives you salty and sweet. I dip chicken into this. I can’t think of any improvements. The price is good, the flavor great.
Huntsburg, OH
My children like this for their chicken nuggets. It is also good for receipts that call for this, we’ve never been disappointed!
I thought this product was packaged well. The label could have been a little more clear. If I could improve this product it wouldn’t taste so thick like a paste.
Blackstone VA
Was really impressed with the flavor. I am picky about this type of mustard. Like that the price is cheaper.
Pittsburgh, PA
I struggled to find a honey mustard that was full of flavor, but not calories. I first tried this out because it was low in calories and I’ve since used it to replace my use of other honey mustard, mayonnaise, and mustard.
I love honey mustard and they made it good! Tastes good on a sandwich or even as a salad dressing
Pearland , TX
I love honey mustard and this ones pretty good. Put it on burgers, sandwiches, honey mustard baked chicken and potatoes, sauces. It adds a lot of flavor to whatever food you’re using it on and is really good.
Milton, ON
I love honey Dijon. I use it on sausage rolls mostly. It taste good better than applying only mustard. I think it's a good product.

Looking for your answer?